Boss moves

Man I swear this isn't a good Ideal, my wife gonna flip the fuck out, I explained as I interviewed two of the finest sisters I seen in a long time.

After we moved in ,we of course had this nice ass house party and shit was going good as fuck. I needed two managers to run two different locations and today I was having a job fair.

The females that's applied for the position was over qualified and so beautiful. But I hate to fight with E about this shit so I called her up here to interview them herself. Listen I wasn't trying to get in to it with my wife anymore and I wasn't trying to fight with her about shit. We was good, we ain't fight as much and she was happy as fuck.

Sitting in my offices I waited on her, looking up to see her walk in with her work clothes on. E dressed very sexy going to work. I mean everyone in that bitch did, she wanted to send a sexy tone in her salon. Looking at her coming into the office her face was a little screwed up. What's good baby I said standing up. Kissing my lips she was extra nasty at times and as long as I got that I knew she was okay.

So who I'm interviewing ? She said grabbing my dick. Um two ladies out there I nervously said as she looked at me. Why you couldn't interview them? She asked walking out the office with me on her ass. Um Amber and Jennifer this my wife Esha, I said as she looked at both girls.

Looking like she was thinking some bullshit, she spoke. Hi I'm Esha, y'all can come follow me she said walking off. She looked pissed and I hope it wasn't because I had her coming to interview pussy. She had a problem years ago when I hired the other females and she made it clear that I wasn't allowed to hire no females but that's being a problem because most of our new clients been requesting women trainers and yogo coaches.

1 hour later
I had went and checked on the other parts of the build, being the opening day was in two days and I needed everything right. Walking back into my office, she was waiting. Hey babe, I cooed looking at her. What's up daddy? She cooed back standing up. Ready to go home and love on you I said back.

You don't want to know if they got hired or not? She asked me as I played with her lace that trimmed around her tits so good.
Umm not really I want to fuck this skirt off you I flirted as she looked at me . Well I hired both of them for this location, the chick Amber is very smart and I think Jennifer will be a good AM under her, she said as she walked from me. Now you need to hire two more for the other gym and the original one , you promise the kids and myself that you would take off two months for the summer to go on a cruise and spend time with us, she said pulling on me to follow her out the office. She was right I need to relax and spend time with my kids and her. Shit I been working since I was 16 from playing ball for 5 years then running my own businesses it was time to take a break.