🥺

She changed all of the accounts and everything, I explained to my brother as I sat in our back yard. Man after that shit, E did kick Kenna out and she made me go to the courts to file for a State DNA test because she said the little box shit we took was fake. She put the other house up for rent and forced me to move back home with her and our kids, which I wanted to from the jump.

My son and myself had a heart to heart and he told me he was very trouble because my relationship with his momma, he told he would never treat a women like I treated his momma. He told me he knew the little baby was his and he was gonna be a good father and boyfriend to her, E still didn't allow the girl to come over and if he went over E was next door to Icy house waiting on him.

Your mail is here, Esha said as she walked out the sliding door with Dime and Jason. Looking at her she had this look on her face as she was waiting to be messy. Open it, you wanted the results not me, I said to her in a rude tone . I felt the tests we took was accurate but she felt it was something up and if she's right I'm feel like shit.

Fine smart ass, she said ripping the envelope open, looking at her as my phone rung, I had this weird feeling because Kenna was calling me. Before she could read the result , Jay was snatching the paper out of her hand because he had answered the call from Kenna.
Bruhhhhh wow, wow bruh he said looking at me as E covered her mouth.
0 percent ???????? E yelled . Whatttttt ??? Is all she could say.
Feeling my body get weak and my eyes tearing up how could I be so dumb? Why I believe the shit ??I knew if I would of told her from the jump, she would of made me take a real test not no box test.

Walking in the house she left me sitting outside shaking my head with my brother and Kenna on the phone. Kenna was telling me how sorry she was and her momma was the one who tampered with the test because she knew I had some money, I felt so stupid. Is this what I get?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Esha POV
I had nothing to say, I knew the shit was some fuckery but of course I'm crazy. Watching him walk in to our bedroom, he looked sick. I'm sorry E he said standing in front of our bed. I wasn't finna yell or curse him out, I just knew he was getting pimp and I knew the hoe was being slick, glad I looked into that shit because that hoe and her husband could of killed and robbed his stupid ass.

It's all good, you ready to eat? I asked him as he looked at me. Yes please he replied as I got out the bed. Walking pass him, It was something going on , I don't know if Lawrence was facing depression issues or what, dude was like mute to everything . He acted as he was not in his body lately and the shit was creeping me out.

Junior why are you up? Because I'm doing my homework, he said as his daddy walked in the kitchen behind me. Oooh okay I see you my heart, I cooed kissing his face. I am  upset with him, I was pissed the fuck off but I had to be supportive of my baby and help him get through this but the shit hurt.
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Waking up to a empty bed, it was cold as fuck in this damn house. After I fixed his plate he ate and talked with Junior, I went to bed and he chilled down stairs. I knew the situation fucked with him, shit it fucked with me.
I'm getting old, I thought because my bones felt terrible.
Walking down stairs, the television was still on. Walking towards the patio Law must of left the door open or he must be out here smoking.

Turning on the patio light, I -I am just not prepared for no more crazy shit. Lord why me? I asked myself as I looked at my husband lifeless body floating in the pool.