🤔🤬

3 months later
Moving back into the house after we fought for months I was pissed at him for trying me with a fucking divorce threats. But we went to Church and talked to my granny pastor and decided to work it out for our kids.

I was 5 months now with another boy, he worked and I had to stay home was his only request and I hated it.

Laying next to him as he talked to his mom, she was telling him that his oldest nephew was arrested last night and she wanted him to go get him but Law wasn't on that shit, the boy was 17 and bad as fuck.

After getting off the phone with his mom he went down stairs to cook. I mean we was okay but I don't think we was stronger then before. He watched me and he always had something to say.

After he fucked the shop up he sold it and I think it's a restaurant now. We agreed on me not doing nothing until I have my baby because of the chemicals.
I'm going to Daytona for the motorcycle show, he said looking at my toes. Um you mean we going to the motorcycle show in Daytona I replied.
I think he thought because I was carrying his baby I wasn't suppose to do nothing but was he wrong, I was going to spring break next week to.

Once again I had fucked up but I didn't know how to tell him so I left the laptop open so he could see this dude who he knew good trying to talk to me. I ignored the dude for months and I never replied but of course we was finna fight for me not keeping it 💯.

Esha???? He yelled upstairs from down stairs. Yes? I replied back as he looked up to me. You so fucking stupid he yelled actually throwing the laptop at me. Missing my face by a inch, he had lost his fucking mind. What's your issue? I asked him as I walked down the stairs.

Meeting me at the middle of the stair , it went down. So many hurtful things was said out his mouth that I couldn't believe him.

Crying my eyes out as he walked out the door, I mean he said some hurtful shit, I don't know why he say shit that will hurt me like he does but every time he gets mad he hurts my heart. The nigga told me I was a hoe from the started that's why I was raped and my momma ain't love me and I don't deserve ah nigga like him because I got to many whorish ways. But I didn't do nothing to deserve the way he talked to me. And even though he wasn't hitting me I was the physical one because he had a nasty mouth.

Crying I stood back up from the stairs, I was so over the craziness. Maybe I should of just told him dude was in my inbox.
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😐😐😐😐🤔🤔🤔🤔
Law POV
BRUH YOU know Esha ain't like that. You act like you saw her fucking,my brother said as we sat in the strip club. I was pissed why this nigga who played ball with me in my bitch inbox?.

Man Esha be half stepping, I replied throwing ones at the stripper. Getting a lap dance maybe I was going to far but I don't care.

Going live on ig I recorded the strippers ass clapping and me rubbing her ass . I knew Esha would see it and flip out, I ain't care that's what she deserves.

6 a.m
Man move I yelled as she hit me, you think it's cool to let nigga hit on your stupid ass but when I fuck with other bitches you get mad, I yelled as she act a fool outside our house. Nigga I'll bust every car window out here, she threatened me as she swing the bat at me. Fuck you, I laughed as she looked at me. Fuck me? She yelled automatically busting the window out my truck.

Bitchhhhh, I yelled as she swing again and broke another window. You want to try me nigga? I'll fuck someone for real on your bitch ass she yelled as I went towards her. Grabbing the bat from her I grabbed her hair. Take your dumb ass in the house. I said pushing her towards the door, not thinking about her being pregnant I fucked up, when I pushed her she lost bounce and felt backwards.