Whew

Pulling his body out the water I notice he was bleeding from the head. Like he had slipped or some shit. Automatically doing CPR, I wasn't gonna let him go like this. I had already press the panic button so I knew the EMT was on their way.
15 ...... ugh come on Lawrence, you can't leave me with your bad ass kids, I cried as I pushed his chest down. Doing CPR on him for what it seems like for ever he wasn't responding. Fuckkkkk Law I cried as I pushed and pump hard, lord I know our relationship is not good and we have been through the mud and back, but I need my husband and I love my husband. Lord please I cried.

After all the shit Lawrence put me through I still Love him and I didn't wish death on him. He was the first nigga I loved and my kids daddy I wouldn't dare wish death upon him.

Looking at him lay in the hospital bed, I did right by preforming CPR ,he come to before the EMT got to our house and I was so happy. Lawrence crazy ass was fixing the lights above the pool and slipped. I told him a hundred times not to fix shit that wasn't met for him to fix but he felt he could fix anything.

Twenty four stitching and broke Ribs, I explained to our son as he came to visit. All of the kids was hurt and very upset, I thought we had loss him.
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😞

Two months later
A boy mom, Junior said as I sat to my workstation doing a full set on my regular. Oooh wow, congratulations I smile, I wasn't happy about this fucking baby, I was not gonna fake the funk either. He was to young PERIOD. Momma you gonna act like this forever? Junior asked as I looked up at him. Like what? Do I supposed to jump up and down and be excited that my CHILD is having a BABY? I asked as he looked at me with straight attitude. Okay ma whatever you say, he replied walking off. Nigga I wasn't excited and I wasn't happy so fuck all that bullshit. The little girl momma wanted to plan a baby shower with us and I was only doing that because I know the child need everything, and he was still gonna be my grandson.

After Lawrence accident, he stop drinking all together. The car he gave Kenna was set on fire in front of the hotel they where living in. She apologize but he ain't want to hear none of that. We actually was going to church more. On a daily he read the Bible, he said if it wasn't for God waking me up, he would have been dead.
My son decided that a prank was due to his father and I was all for the bullshit, we had prank icy and the hoe was so afraid she cried after the prank was over.

Okay , I love my husband dearly but I am
Human and sometimes fuck up. With all the bullshit that he has put me through I just felt like he was faking this religion thing. So this morning I left a condom on the floor In our room and my phone home, open to some nasty text messages that I texted myself from a app. I just wanted him to feel how I felt but I also wanted to see if he has really changed and forgive me like I forgive him for years.

Plus I wanted him to hurt because he hide the fact that he sent his mammy 1500 last week, and didn't even tell me.

Seeing him walk into the shop with roses and a couple other items in his hand, he looked like he was upset but trying to keep it together. Hey babe, I cooed as he approaches me, hey mama he replied back sounding like he was hurt. Kissing his lips, I looked into his eyes. Come on let's go in the office, he said grabbing my hand tightly. Oh shit I thought, he was mad.

Giving me the roses and bags, he looked down at me as I smelt the roses . Opening the bags he had brought me another wallet from Chanel and some diamond earrings, ugh I couldn't go alone with the prank because he was being so sweet. What was crazy was our son was in on it. The shit is funny but I could see him getting mad. Interlocking our hands I kissed him again. But he just looked down at me.
Playing with his belt of his pants, I wanted to give him head. Stop 🛑 he said grabbing my hands. Laughing I looked at him, why I have to stop? This my dick right? I asked him as he looked at me and squeeze my hand.

This my pussy? He replied back as I looked at him. Of course I laughed 🤭 because I knew he was getting mad.
Why you left your phone home? He asked as he pushed me towards the wall. I didn't mean to leave it, I replied as he grabbed my other hand.
You giving my pussy away? He asked as I looked at him. He was hurting my hands by now.
Oh my God, please move I said trying to get out his hold.
Putting his forearm to my neck, I knew it was time to stop playing with him. It's a joke, I yelled. Junior junior help me, my son was hide in the closet.
Laughing and laughing Junior came out the closet crying laughing making Law let me go. Looking at me he looked pissed. Y'all play to fucking much, he yelled making me jump. Your momma was finna get beat the hell up nigga why you playing and shit, he seriously said as I hugged him. It was a joke. You think shit be good when you hurt me, that's how it feel, I laughed as he just looked down at me. Playfully pushing me he just looked at me and my son clown on him.
Hahahahaha stop looking ugly, I laughed as he just sat on the sofa and looked at us.