What

Busting head and all E yelled as my momma looked at her. Man hoe you ain't gonna do shit my momma laughed as E walked towards her.

My momma had the nerves to come to Esha's salon today. E was off but Candy one of the stylist called and told her my momma was in the shop making problems .

I'm calling code enforcement, this shit isn't legit and hoe you got bitches in here working with dirty equipment, my mom yelled as E just laughed at her. Man get your momma out my salon before I beat her ass E warned as she looked at me. Man E you ain't gonna do shit you pregnant, I said standing next to her.
Momma you need to go, you know ain't shit in this bitch dirty I said as E looked so mean.
What ever, Brittany came in here Saturday and got a facial and the girl didn't put on gloves or did she make clean wax, my momma yelled.

Man bitch the wax is clean everyday and there cameras in every part of my salon and yes I saw when Brittany walked in because I was riding your sons face in my office, Esha laughed as I grabbed her as she walked towards my momma.

You are a miserable hoe, what you want? You want to fuck your own Child or something E yelled. Man E chill that's still my momma I warned. So what your momma came in my shit fucking with my employees and you telling me to chill, you need to walk her bitter old ass out of here before I give that hoe something to talk about she said pointing her finger in my face as Icy walked in.

I know babe but before I can say anything else Icy and my momma was literally fist fighting and all I seen is Icy popping my momma in the face, I promise I ain't see my momma hit her first but I will learn later.
Popping my momma in the face Icy was tagging my momma and before I knew it my momma was on the floor.
I promise I flipped out and I promise my goal was never to hurt nobody. I knew my mom was wrong but she was still my momma but my wife was my wife and I just fucked up.
👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👊🏾👎🏾👊🏾👎🏾👊🏾👎🏾👊🏾

Wow that's how we doing it? Icy asked me as Esha popped me in the face . You gonna push my fucking sister like that? Esha asked as I covered my face. I ain't mean to hurt Icy and I damn sure ain't mean to push her , but I did and I am getting attack by my wife . You on that fuck shit , she yelled as all her employees grabbed her. E was 8 months pregnant now . I couldn't say nothing because I had fucked up. When I pushed Icy I wasn't trying to hurt I was just trying to get her off my momma, but that it, I know I fucked up by touching her period.

Knock out Under construction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें