This fool

Man momma I ain't asking you to do a fuck thing for my child. Junior yelled as I got out my chair to attack his stupid ass.
This lil fucker got mad because I didn't reply back to him . Nigga I was busy working and you don't fucking rush me, I yelled getting all in his face. And who the fuck are you talking to? Motherfucker you got a little pussy and got a baby on the way but I still take care of your ass, I make sure you have clothes on your back ,a roof over your fucking head and food on the table. Boy I do more for you then you could ever do for me. I yelled pushing him as he just looked down at me and his babymomma cried .

How fucking dare you come in here and disrespect me like this, I scream as he covered his face. I birth you and since you forgot that, I am show your ass how to speak to me. Pack your shit that I brought and get the fuck out my house, that car you got pay your own damn payments and insurance, stupid ass boy, get the fuck out of my shop now before I fucking kill you.

I couldn't BELIEVE this lil fucker I yelled walking behind him as he mumbled something out the door. Sis chill , Icy said grabbing me. No he finna learn today , I yelled pushing from her. You think it's a joke to try me? this last year or two you been trying me so I'm finna show your stupid ass, give me my fucking keys to my car and my house and you can't take shit I brought from my house now, I changed my mind, since you a grown ass man and can curse at me. I yelled, I was pissed the fuck offfffff.

As I'm pushing him and slapping him across the head his daddy pulls up. Grabbing me he held me against the car. You better check this fool, I yelled as he looked at me. This nigga come in here and curse me out for not picking up when he was calling , you better get him, I said as he looked at our son.
What's up Junior? You cursing your momma? He asked letting me go. It's like when I told him what he did he flipped. You cursing my wife? He asked as Junior looked at him.
Pushing our son he looked at him like he could kill him. I'm sorry , I didn't mean to yell or curse at her, Junior explain as his daddy got in his face and this girl continued to cry.

Before we knew it Law had jacked Junior up and it was over. Now I was crying for my child because Lawrence didn't know when to stop. Pushing him in the car he was pissed. Call your parents to come get you, this my child and until he gets 18 I have the fucking say so,and nigga you ain't finna try my wife he said as Junior covered his face. Speeding off I couldn't say nothing because he was right, Junior isn't gonna disrespect me , I mean I pay all this nigga bills.
Hugging the lil girl Icy shook her head. I told him to chill, jay chanted as I walked back into my salon pissed
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺