Stupid

You think I can't stop this bullshit ass marriage? Trenna yelled at me as my husband held me back. Bitch what you gonna tell him? He know every time I rode your face, I laughed as Law held me against him.
You mad and here to do what? Everyone in town know that I was riding your face and you was sucking this pussy so good, I laughed as she just looked at me.

You proud of that? His momma asked as she looked so disgusted at me. Proud of what? Proud of not giving a fuck that you brought a bitch who me and your son took turns fucking here? Or not giving a fuck how you or anybody else feels? I asked as Juice walked out with his wife. He said from the jump that we should leave but I just needed to know why their momma still had issues with me.

Grabbing me , Law looked pissed. Come on E , he demanded as I looked at her. She was stupid as fuck.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
12:05 a.m
After we arrived back to the house I bathe my boys and laid them down to rest. Law seem to have a big attitude about something and I didn't understand why. I ain't do shit but give his momma my ass to kiss like she been giving me hers.

Walking to the patio where he sat with his brothers, he had a bottle of henny in his hand.
Sitting next to him he didn't even look at me. Whats up babe? I asked because I needed to know why he was upset. Man we will talk about it later, he nonchalantly said as Niecey walked outside with Tasha.
Ummm no we need to talk about it now I replied feeling like he was trying to cross me. I told your ass that I will not talk about it right now, leave me the fuck alone okay? He yelled as he stood up.

What the fuck, I thought as he looked at me. Who the fuck are you talking to I yelled. No what nigga , you ain't finna disrespect me, I ain't do shit to you, I scream walking towards him. Man fuck you , you think it's cool telling motherfuckers all your business, you tell bitches how a hoe ate your pussy, that shit was uncalled for he yelled getting in my face.

Stupid ass nigga your mammy was the bitch who brought that shit up. You mad because a bitch you brought in the picture wanted to come for me and I told the truth? I yelled as he looked pissed. Fuck you and that hoe, you stupid ass fuck and you a hoe ass bitch I yelled as Jay grabbed me. No don't fucking touch me, this bitch ass nigga isn't finna try me.

Nigga you always turning your back on me for some shit your momma started. Let me tell you how it's finna go, I'm finna book me and my boys a ticket back home. When I get home I'll go file for a divorce since your bitch ass always trying to come for me when a bitch try me. You ain't for me and that's clear pussy, I snapped as he looked at me with hate in his eyes.

I was very upset because I was sick of him and his bitch ass momma coming from me. Stupid ass nigga I yelled walking away from everyone, only to get a handful of my hair pulled. Pulling my hair he went in, I mean this nigga was really tripping but I knew how to fight back. He ain't really been physical with me in years but we have fought.

Pulling my hair as he looked down at me, I was on the floor because he literally yanked me down . Stupid ass bitch I yelled as he dragged me into the kitchen. You gonna do what? He yelled in face as he literally held me against the refrigerator with my hands in one hand and my hair in another . I hate your stupid ass, I yelled kicking ,trying to get him off me but he was big over me and a lot stronger..Pulling us apart Juice and Jay grabbed him, giving me a opportunity to punch and snatch him.

As I'm walking up the stairs I'm selling him the fuck out. As he looked up at me, hoe if you touch my kids I promise, I beat your ass he yelled . Fuck you pussy ass boy, I'm taking my kids and leaving I yelled back.

Ahhhhhh stop I cried , they let this bitch go and now he was pulling my hair again. This time he had me from the back so it was hard for me to fight him back. Walking into the room he throw me on the bed. Locking the door , I knew this was gonna be along night but I was not gonna just let me disrespect me. Throwing everything I could at his head, he dodged them.

I hated this shit and I really think I'm done. I can't be with a nigga like this no more I need someone who would put me first.