Signs

Man who is that and why is he in your face? I asked my wife as I grabbed her arm. We was doing  okay but Esha was a flirt, fuck what anybody say. She is out with her sisters and some of her employees and all up in a niggas face.

Looking at me she just watched me talk, you don't hear me? I asked her as her eyes watered. Man bring your ass, I said pulling at her . Walking her to the car, she ain't even fight because she was wrong as fuck.
Pushing her in the car she just put her face in her hands.

I ain't give a fuck about going to jail today or not. She was finna tell me why this nigga all up in her face. Getting in the car I went in, Esha what's the fucking problem? I do not understand why this nigga in your face, look at me . Pulling her hands from her face she had tears everywhere. Why the fuck was that nigga in your face? I yelled now grabbing her face. I'm sorry, she cried. Now you finna get you and him fucked up, I yelled pushing her face , she knew she was wrong and I keep telling her to not try me.
A few weeks ago she was at work and some football player stop by her shop and her ass was up in that nigga face. I had to fuck her up that day.

Getting back out the car she begged me, no you about  to tell me who the nigga is ,I'll go ask him who the fuck he is I yelled as she grabbed my shirt. I'm sorry okay she cried. If that was me, oh you would of beat me mad and kicked me out. So I'm do you like you do me, when you get home pack your shit and get out, I yelled pinning her up against my car with my hands around her neck.
😔😟😕🙁☹️☹️🙁😕😟😔😔😟😕🙁☹️😔
Esha
You think I'm playing? He yelled as he dragged me into the bed room, I was sorry for being in dude face but I wasn't cheating just chatting about something very important. I could not tell him what it was because it was a surprise. A couple of weeks ago he actually pulled up while I was chatting with a football player who is wearing his number now from the first team he ever signed with The ATL falcons, but he was so upset with me he ain't even realize it. The dude from today had the same story as him, single mom raised him and made sure he went pro. From the same city and all. So I wasn't flirting at all.

I loved my husband down, but my old man was turning 36 and I wanted to give my baby a big ass party. So I had maybe 6 of his close friends who played with him and 6 newcomers coming to this big ass ,Expensive ass party that I was getting beat up for (lol).

Grabbing him as he walked away from me, he was pissed. I'm not cheating, I cooed as he just looked at me . I am trying to have sponsors for the homeless kids program baby so I met with them ball players for them to sponsor the organization, I said as he looked at me. Everyone in the city knew who he was, he was a great man and he helped a lot of people , he ain't take the fame he had a acted better, Law helped a lot of families.
Kissing his lips, I sat him down, baby chill out, I love you. I'm never going to give this to nobody, I cooed as I undressed in front of him. Laying him back I of course had to kiss his dick first because that's who I loved first. Doing my thing I needed for him to relax him.
😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙🥰🥰🥰😚

Two weeks later
Okay put the cake there ,we fought about 5 more times after that day and I'm so happy today was the day. He left me of course because he said I was fucking off because he again came to the shop and say he saw me coming from out the back with some other nigga(🧐) so he pack some shit and left the house with the kids(lol).

Bitch this is so nice my sister said as I hugged her. I had food like crazy cater, open bar, treats like crazy and of course this big ass cake. I rented this nice building that was 5099 for just the place, plus 2456 for the decorators, plus 2000 for the open bar , and over 4g for fucking food. The cake was 3g and the treats was the cheapest 1045. Chile plus getting myself ready. Like I was so ready for him to see this so he can lick this cat right.

8 p.m
Shhhh he coming Icy said over the 🎤 microphone.
Shit was I nervous, we had Juice and Jay tell him it was a party for someone else. He had blocked my calls, and he took the kids, which was a relief off of me, I ain't have to pay for nobody to get them.

Watching him walk in, my heart dropped. Surprise surprise everyone scream,making his face turn completely in shock. I had the first couple of people to greet him was his teammates, everyone loved him and he really ain't hang with none of the dudes off the team but Chicago (fake person so dont google) but Chicago was over seas now but he made it here for his boys bday. Laughing and greeting all is homeboys he smiled and looked so happy.

Mannnnnn he said looking so sad, I love you daddy, I cooed as he grabbed me. I love you more he said as he hugged me. I'm sorry he cooed as everyone around us watched. Kissing and of course him being very nasty he grabbed my ass. Come on it's more, I said pulling from him only for him to pull me back. I'm so sorry, he cooed again as tears full my eyes. It's okay baby, I just want you to have fun tonight, I replied back kissing his lips.

As the night went by, people showed him mad love. His old coaches came from high school to college to pros he was so happy. The newcomers welcome him and told them how great he was and that he was a lot of their hero, some of the boys who he helped out on the teams here in town paid respect to him. Lawrence really was a hero to a lot of people.