Love

Kissing her body as she cried from the hurt her parents just cost her. I bath my wife and now I'm finna please her body. She deserves the world after I really heard her story and I am going make it happen if she let me. I wasn't gonna mess up no more and I promised her I wouldn't hurt her again because she has had to much hurt in her life.

The thing was Esha was beautiful, I mean there's a lot of beautiful women in this world but she was beautiful in and out . She was just the type of female that niggas like me did so wrong and regret it in the long run. Her mind was s strong ,she was very smart, her soul was so at peace, she was just amazing and I of course didn't see that until now.

Mmmh she moaned as I tasted her , my son that's growing in her had her stomach so round,  I just couldn't wait to see him. Sticking the love stick in here she moaned so loudly it didn't do nothing but make me what to please her more.
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😍😍😍😍😍

Next morning
Why she called me? E said as I rubbed her belly. I mean bae I think you should talk to her, I suggested, if she was a druggy what do you expect? I asked as I looked at her. Y'all should take her out to dinner or lunch and chat with her, I said as I gave her her breakfast .
Um I don't know about that, she said eating her eggs first. She ate so weird she will eat her eggs and grits first then she'll eat her meat and bread. Okay well I got to go, I'll be back later you need anything before I go? No babe thank you for making me feel better last night and for being there for me while I was going through that bullshit with her yesterday, she said kissing my lips.

Babe you welcome I replied kissing her, don't forget to call the party planner for the baby shower, I reminded her as I kissed her forehead.

I had a lot to do, Esha bday was in two days and I wanted to make her day special. So I booked her and her sisters a penthouse suite downtown. And I went and got her rings redesigned.

59,000 for the building , my brother said as we looked over this building that I was planning to turn into a salon, nail shop and restaurant on the other end. This was one of Esha gifts also, I just hope she liked the location. Yeah I was petty about dude next door from her other shop because I warned her that them niggas was gonna try her. And I had peek game and checked the dude already when all  Esha had to do was tell me dude had came on to her. So by seeing him rub up against my wife pissed me off because she never tells me when ah nigga try her. If I knew from her telling me I wouldn't of did her like that.

I want this but I need my lawyer and inspector to come check it out, I told the owner as he looked at me. Cool when can you have them come? He asked ,tomorrow I said sending both a text. Cool just let me know a time and I'll be here he said shaking both our hands. Bruh I think she gonna love this, my brother said as we got into my truck. I hope so I said checking my watch for the time.

After we shopped around I ordered dinner to be delivered for her and my son, I knew I wasn't gonna be home in time to cook so I order her some Longhorn.

12:34 a.m
Damn you sexy, someone said as I sat in the offices at the Y. Looking up I just couldn't believe my eyes. Damn I cooed as this sexy as thick female is standing to the door with nothing on but a robe.
Standing up I removed my shirt because I knew I was finna get nasty. Kissing her lips I taste strawberries on them. You ate them strawberries I left in the fridge for you? Yes I did daddy, Esha cooed as I sucked her neck. You was taking to long to come home so I came to you, she whispered as I kissed down to her nipples. I was still able to pick up and fuck her, so that what I did. Putting her right on my face I needed my dinner. Mmmmh she moaned as I ate.
❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋

8 a.m
Shit I moaned as my phone is waking us up. Who is that? She asked as I stood up. After we made love in the offices we came home and I ate strawberries off her and put her to sleep.

I don't know I lied, I knew it was my lawyer but I ain't want to let her in on my secret. Going into the bathroom with my phone I turned the shower on what's good John?  Telling me him and the inspector was on there way to the building, I texted the owner, cool cool I said as she is knocking at the door.

Why you locking doors? She yelled hitting the door hard. Oh she hated lock doors I mean bad. I ain't mean to I said as she grabs my phone. Man stop I said taking it back from her, I didn't need her nosy as ruining my surprise. That was a bitch? She yelled putting her hand in my face. What man you sound crazy , I said back. Not finna fight with her I put my phone on the sink and jumped in the shower leaving her there fussing.

I'm not playing with you, she said opening the shower door. Bathing my dick, I just looked at her. I ain't giving your dick away so you should be happy, I joked only to get a hit. Laughing at her she pushed me, I'll eat that pussy in a min I laughed as she just looked at me. I wasn't doing shit so I wasn't worried about her attitude.

After the shower, I did eat that pussy and had her nutting everywhere. Fixing breakfast I planned on chilling home with her and waiting on my people to call me back about the building. Feeding my boy as she ate her food she eyed my phone. Lawrence don't get beat the fuck up, she seriously said making me laugh again. I ain't do shit E I replied as I looked at her. Whatever I'm going to get in the pool come on Jr she said picking our son up. She was tripping for no reason but I was cool with it. She gonna he happy tomorrow.