I Say fuck Simon Says

Since I was rushed to be with him ,he is now being rushed, we had our gender reveal last week and we're having a boy. This morning we are heading to the courthouse to get married and we had planned a big wedding after the baby and of course once my body get back right.
Yesterday I made him add me to everything, his bank accounts , deed of his businesses and homes. I even made him add me to his car title and he added me to the insurance.

His momma was pissed and felt like I shouldn't get shit that I didn't help him get but I deserved it all, I was carrying his seed.

She hated the fact that we was getting married now, she had the nerves to ask him was he sure my child was his, BITCH did I flip the fuck out. But he made her apologize and did what I asked.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺😐😐😐😐🥺🥺
Kissing my lips afterwards he was being extra as always. You love me don't you? I asked him as he looked at me. You know I love your sexy ass 🥰he cooed as he rubbed my belly.
I was not trying to use Law or nothing I just figure ,I would play this game with him. I feel like he pressure me to be with him, so everything that I dreamed  of I was gonna have it.
I pictured myself living in a big ass house and having my salon and I was getting all that. In fact he just but 60g down on a house to be built from the ground up. 

I can be what he wanted as long he don't disrespect me ,we are good.  His momma can kiss my whole ass and I ain't even give a fuck how she felt. Like I supposed to be pregnant and broke? No I deserve the world fuck her. 🖕🏾