Welp

Man it's been two whole years and I ain't speak to my momma. She made damn near everyone mad at her because she was literally trying to take all of her kids down.

Me and her was finish she ain't call me nor did I call her but this morning I got a phone call from Juice saying she was rushed to the hospital because she got into a car accident and guess who was in the car with her? Brittany. My momma was sick she had Brittany living in the house with her and she now had her dating one of my cousin. I ain't give a fuck and I ain't feel no type of way against my cousin, I just didn't want the bitch around me or my wife.

You should go, Esha said as she put on her pants . We didn't get pregnant until the begin of this year and now she was Four months pregnant with another boy. I was cool with that and all I just prayed for another healthy baby, the sex didn't matter. Nah she straight I said as I looked at her. She was still so fine being pregnant and all but she ain't want to fuck as much because she said it felt uncomfortable so I was receiving head a lot and watching my porn.

Lawrence you need to go Jay my oldest brother said over the phone. (Jay and juice isn't the same person. Lawrence has two brothers and one sister) man nigga you ain't going out there I said to him because he wasn't, momma was on his shit list to, she had started with him and his girl and his bitch was 10x times badder then E and she made him cut all ties with momma.
Niecey out there he laughed as Juice is calling on the other line. Man this juice let me see what's up I laughed because it was funny that my crackhead ass sister would step foot near momma because momma had did her so wrong.

Picking up the other line Juice was talking to Chrissy his new wife in the background. What's up fool? He asked as E looked at me. Man come on man meet me at the hospital let's see about her, she still our momma and despite what she did she's still is the reason we are good men, he said as I just listen.
He'll be there E said as I looked at her. Please make him my brother begged as I looked at her. Okay only because my wife said so I told him as she looked at me.

If I can forgive my momma you can to, I don't never want you to hate her Esha said hugging me. I know bae but you know she is crazy I said kissing her neck.
I know just go see her and come back home I have a appointment at 3 she cooed kissing my lips , okay bae I said looking into her eyes.

30 mins later
Bitch I whispered to my brother as we walked into my mothers room. She of course had Brittany and Tommy our lil cousin who was now dating Brittany in the room with her.
What's good ma? I asked as she looked at me. Hi Lawrence and John (Juice real name) . I'm so happy y'all came to see me she cried(the shit was fake) yeah momma we had to come check up on you I said not looking her in the face because she was real manipulating and I ain't want to feel bad, I honestly think she only crashed the car for attention.
I miss you so much she sadly said as she looked at me. I miss you to ma I shortly said as Brittany looked at me. This hoe had issues and I ain't want to be no where near her.

What's good cuz? My lil cousin said to Juice as he looked at him. Shit cuz living life, my brother replied. What's up with you man? He said shaking his hand shit bout to get married next month he replied looking at me crazy. Yeah boy I feel you he said looking at me also. The shit was really funny and really sickening that my lil cousin was finna marry a bitch whom I use to busted all in her face and mouth lol the shit was crazy.

As we talked to our mom the doctor came in and told her that she had bruised lungs and they wanted her to stay a little longer. My whole car was towed she cried as Juice looked at me. I couldn't help her my wife wasn't having that shit. Momma you have insurance I know I pay it every month still Juice said looking at her. Yeah I know but the accident was my fault so it want cover. Yes it will momma it's full coverage he said as she looked at him. Oh I thought it was only PIP she said looking at him. You know we ain't talk in months so I didn't know.

Momma please we ain't trying to get into that, we came to see you to make sure you was straight , Juice said as I checked my phone. It's a shame that females came between me and my sons she said as she looked at Brittany. That was my key to leave she was alive and fine so I'm out, okay mom we will see you later I said not giving her a chance to say no slick shit.

Fuck you Lawrence you let a hoe come in between me and you. You let a hoe come for your momma she yelled as I looked at her. Okay mom I'll see you in another two years I laughed walking out. She had me fucked up.