Be gone

Damn babe I cooed as Esha gave me the best head ever. Was I dumb for her ? Hell yeah. Didn't care about anything that anyone said about her? Hell no.

She had me put her on everything and I was cool with that. See Esha was my everything at this point. She's giving me my first seed. My first son man, and plus she is real as fuck.

Bouncing on my dick I laid back and enjoyed the pregnant pussy..

2 hours later.
Man mom why are you doing this? I asked my momma as she yelled and screams as I looked at her. That girl have no right over nothing you had before her. If that child is yours then he does but she don't my momma yelled. My momma felt Esha was doing to much and she wasn't 💯 but truth be told I forced her to do this and my momma don't want to hear it.

As my momma is throwing shots, Esha is walking through the front door.
You better get a fucking DNA test to make sure that's your fucking baby, and you better make that hoe sign a agreement that if y'all divorce she don't get shit. Why the fuck would you go ahead and build a house for her and the baby ain't here? You stupid boy.

DNA? Oh baby he will have a dna test done since you so up hard for it and he don't have to build shit if he didn't want to. You think I'm after this boys money? Esha yelled as she looked at me in shock.
I said what the fuck I said and I feel you using my son, who the fuck do something like that after being with him only for a couple of months? My momma scream
I don't know what information she had but this relationship being popping for years.

Couple of months? Really ???you being knowing me since I was 15 and fucking your grown ass son. What are you talking about ? Esha said. Correct fucking, y'all was never together my mom screams back. And once he got drafted where the fuck where you?

Getting on the plane once a week to go ride his face and suck and fuck his dick, Esha yelled back.(it was true she did faithfully for 3 years)

Looking at Esha face I knew she was upset and I couldn't say nothing because I didn't know who side to take.
I don't feel like E is using me momma, I don't I said trying to make E feel better but my momma only made it worst.

So why you ain't put her on the account with Bank of America? You put her on all the others ones but not the biggest one. The one with your retirement money from playing ball, half the money you had once you got sign ,and the money from the football teams? Huh why you ain't do that? Because you knew she was gonna break you, my momma screams as I'm looking at her in shock and tears covers Esha face.

You think I'm with your son for money? You think this baby ain't his? Fine you can have your son, I'll go take me off of everything but once this baby comes and the DNA comes back you nor your son will see this baby, Esha said in this tone that was so uneasy.

Man Esha please I begged trying to grab her but she only snatch from me and give me a evil eye.
🤬🤬🤬🤬😳😳😳🤬🤬🤬🤬😳😳🤬

Punching the shit out of the punching bag 1 month later. I got a phone call this morning to tell me to come to the hospital to meet this handsome baby boy.  Shit he was so beautiful but I was only allowed to see him in the nursery and right there is where they took the DNA.

I knew he was mine he looked just like me as a baby and he even had my dimples. Daddy was so cute. I was so upset with my momma and the shit she said. Esha literally cut ties with me, she felt like I wasn't trying to defend her and I was taking my momma side.

Man she ain't letting me see her at all, I said to my brother as we walked back to the pool in my back yard. Fuck all that bruh you know ma was wrong she ain't got no right dictating your life. Ma was wrong and you let her talk shit to that girl for nothing. He said as he lit his blunt.

Man you right I just don't like mama mad at me( I said) .
Ha nigga but you give a fuck what ma say to your wife nigga??? that's why I left home and will never go back.

I'm a grown man ma couldn't control me no more but she still controls you and Jay because y'all let her. Why ma know how much you got???
She got Trica kids to deal with why she fucking with you and your life???? I don't blame Esha I'll be done with you to ,he said as I just looked down. Bruh was right and I was not gonna lie ,my momma did control me still.