Junior

(Giving Junior a chapter or 5)

Fuck me harder, omg Lawwwwwwwwwww, Pulling out I nutted all on her ass.

I'm Junior aka Lawrence or Law as the hoes call me. I'm 17 with two kids, senior in high school . Yo the last year been crazy. I learned I had maybe three babies on the way all at once and my momma beat my ass(lol) . But I only have two, like I assume because I know for sure Bre was fucking me and one of my partners. So I have two daughter who's now 9 months and 6 months. My father help me a lot with both babies. My momma did at first but now she's only doing stuff like buying the girls a lot of clothes.

Lawrence let me ride, Keisha this chick from my school said as I cleaned my dick off. I was addicted to fucking and no matter how many times my momma done told me to chill or beat my ass , I still needed the pussy. You know what's funny? My auntie Icy roommate Gina was my first. One weekend I was trying to get away from my parents fighting so I went to my auntie house while she was working . Gina opened the door nude, after she let me in the house she was tripping at first like she was dancing and shit in front of me. Before I knew it she had pulled the dick out and started sucking. Sucking went from me learning how to eat pussy to her fucking me crazy.

That went on from 15 until now, in fact she was saying she was pregnant and she was gonna tell my mom and auntie but I don't think that's a good ideal being she is 29 years old.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Why you wasn't picking up your phone? My momma scream as soon as I walked into her salon to get my baby. Brittany wasn't a mother at all, she was doing her so a baby was never in her picture, I had full custody of my daughter and it was cool but I had no breaks, I had to say I was going to school in order to get a break because Esha ain't play that shit.
You wasn't in school and you wasn't at no fucking gym. You think it's a joke? My mom yelled coming straight into my face. Momma I ain't say that, I'm was just chilling. I explained for her only to cut me off. Chilling? Boy your chilling days are over she yelled as my brother Jason walked into the salon with guess who? Gina.
Looking at her walking into the salon with some short as shorts and a tank top on , the bitch was so fine. She was light brown, 170/180 lbs , long legs and a fat ass. She had her hair in this really straight wrap that was candy apple red. Man the bitch was so fine it was crazy. But she was 29 and I was 17 , the only thing I could let her do was fuck and Suck me when ever she wanted to. She was mad that I had two babies on her and she said the dick was good because of her, shit she was right. She had me doing freaky shit already .

Why you was with her? I asked Jason as he looked at me. Fool I wasn't with her, daddy drop me off and she walked in with me, telling me how cute I was my 13 year old brother said as he hugged my momma . Why you care if he was with her or not? My momma asked as my aunt Icy looked at me.
Because he fucking her my uncle Jay chimed in.

Feeling heat coming from my head , I literally knew when my momma was finna smoke my ass. Man I'm finna go, I replied as I picked Love up. Liza wasn't no better then Brittany , she did get our daughter on the weekend sometimes but my baby was home with me and Leia.

You so stupid, your little dick is gonna fall off, I'm taking your stupid ass to a doctor tomorrow. I put money on that dick. I bet you got something , my momma meanly said as she looked at me. Man momma I don't have nothing, I went to the clinic already, I smartly added because she be tripping and embarrassing me all the time.
Gina is the dick good? My auntie asked her roommate as I walked out the door, I wasn't trying to entertain none of that shit.
😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Getting home I had to deal with two babies but thank God for Dime. I loved my little sister. She was so smart and helpful. Jr I'm put Leia to sleep, she whispered as she hands me Leia. Aww thanks princess Dime, I cooed taking the baby from her. Hmm can I hold Love? She asked, actually reading my mind. Yeap but be careful , I cooed as I laid Leia in her bed. Taking the baby into the living , Dime could sing, I mean like really good for a 10 year old. Momma had her in vocal lessons and all because babygirl was so talent.
As she sing to the baby, I finished my homework . I was still on top of my education even though I slip at times and I had two babies I wasn't gonna stop my dreams. Shit they may be slowed down but I'm still gonna be like my daddy and own my own businesses.

Receiving at text
(Shit)
Gina: why your momma and me got into a fist fight?
Me: whattttt man why you didn't just leave?
Gina: idk but my finger broke and she punched me died in the eye. Icy kicked me out 😢
Me: damn I'm sorry but I knew someday they was gonna know. I just wish it would of been after I turned 18 next month. Sorry was the dick worth it????💦💦💦💦🍆🍆🍆🍆
Gina: hell yeah daddy, I want to suck him right now

This bitch was stupid for my young ass, she was welling to keep getting beat up 🤕 over the young dick.
Not replying back I just finished My homework before Esha the ass kicker get home. I know my momma was finna jump on me.