Wow

5 years later
Having a 15 year is hard as fuck, I cried to my granny as I looked at Junior. It's been a rough 5 years, having to help Lawrence get it  together and him relapsing and shit was hard as fuck, but once I got him together he was good. Now we're dealing with a outrageous 15 year who's always in some shit.

Man momma I am not finna listen to this, I not playing football and I'm not finna run track Junior said as I just looked at him. Duh you're not because you want to fight and shit I yelled as I got into his face. Jr was one of the top picks for his class to play ball because the lil dude was fast and very good but he had a attitude and was always fighting. Today I picked him at 9:45 remind you the bell just rung at 9:30 and his ass already fought.

You need to straighten the fuck up, you making dumb choices, I said as his daddy walked in the house. Man get out my sons face with all that yelling, I keep telling you that shit ain't working, Lawrence said as he looked at me. Oh we had odds bout the kids and that was a fucked up thing because he felt his children can't do shit wrong but their ass was so bad.

Whatever Law , this damn boy fighting and shit and got them people calling me because of his behavior and you want to protect him? I'm finna dig in that ass once we get home, I yelled as I looked at him picking up my sons back bag. You ain't finna hit him, he don't need you doing that, you think beating work? He yelled as we are not face to face. Take your ass back to work man, before we have some problems, he warned as he looked down at my titties.

The last 4 years sex has been very good, but he had this new fantastic of handcuff me and just doing all type of nasty shit to my body. But lately it's like he only handcuff me when he feels I tried him and that's not right because he really fuck me until I'm numb.

Rolling my eyes, I just walked out my grandmas house leaving him and our son there.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When I say it's always some shit? It's always some shit.
Watching Jay and Icy flirt was so not right to me. I was cool with Tasha and I felt that was mad disrespectful even though they had broken up she still was my friend. Icy and Jay been fucking for years, which I never knew until Tasha came to me about it. She thought I knew but bitch I swear I ain't no that crazy shit. And my second nephew Jayvon is said to be Jay's.
Y'all not finna be doing this today, Tas coming to get her nails done and I don't need y'all flirting and up in each other faces, I said as I looked at them. Why you still friends with a bitch who talked about you and your husband? My messy sister said as Tasha walked into the salon. What? I asked as I looked at her. Ha tricks on you baby girl, she laughed as Jay just looked at Tasha walk in with their daughter, Jaliyah.

What's up boo, Tasha smiled as I looked at her. Hey girl how are you? I asked wondering what the fuck my sister was talking about. Tasha wasn't friends or nothing with Icy , so Icy felt she didn't owe her no loyalty.
Doing Tasha nails it was very uncomfortable now because she was dating and dude was on his way over and Jay and Icy just flirted all in the girls face.

Watching my daughter and all three of my sons walk in with their daddy with flowers I knew he had talked to Junior and he was bringing him mainly to apologize.
Mommy, Junior cooed, hi mommy he said as I looked at him. Hi my sunshine I smiled at my oldest, my baby was so handsome it was crazy. 15 and already stood 6 foot , thick because his daddy worked him out. Chocolate little drop with this faded that I think makes my baby look older. I loved him first for him to break my heart. Mommy , I'm sorry he cooed again as I stood to hug him. Hugging me he stood over me and it made me feel so short because he had me in heigh but I was still putting my paws on him(yessssss). I promise mommy, I'll get my act together and be great at everything he said as we hugged . Yes babe that's all I want from you, I don't want you to be fighting I love you to much, I said now looking at him.

Kissing all four of them as he watched ,he knew I wasn't tripping I just wanted the best for my babies.

Just the way he looked at me sometimes fucked with me because he was crazy at times and he felt he was like in control of everything.

He staff his gyms with people who he knew was great for the job and the pass two years he has been doing nothing but being a stay at home dad and husband. He go check on the building once a week and that's pay day. But he have security cameras everywhere in the gyms, so he was watching them daily.

Sitting back down , I finished Tasha nails , as the kids and him just mingle around the salon.

As Tasha is checking out, Jay is telling her he is keeping their kids for the weekend and she flips out baby. No the fuck you're not, this is not your weekend and we got plans she said as her dude walked into the shop. What was crazy or should I say scary, was the dude is this local drug dealer who everyone in town knew and he knew Jay and Law really good.

Man I'm getting them this weekend and that's that. Jay said looking at Tasha like he could kill her.
Man you're not doing nothing, my children already have plans , you had them all last week and weekend it's my turn she yelled pointing her long nails in his face.

Girl back up out my niggas face, Icy stupid ass said as she got into Tasha face, man hoe  Tasha said literally popping my sister straight in the face. Lawwwwsdddd nooooo I yelled as the fight took off. Tasha was a monster I ain't never gonna lie the bitch has hands and could FIGHT but Icy was that bitch. She fought like a nigga to, watching Jay, Law and the boyfriend break the fight up I just couldn't believe these dumb ass bitches so I was finna say something. But of course Lawrence gave me that looked as I walked towards them. He wasn't on me fighting or getting into nobodies drama.

Pussy bitch I'll see you soon, Tasha scream as she's being push out the salon. Yeah hoe we will see, Icy yelled back.
Icy you was wrong, I said walking toward her. That's her husband still anything they got going on you don't need to be in that shit. Mannnn shut the fuck up E, you stupid for even talking to that hoe after she had her sisters fucking your nigga, she yelled out, completely shocking me. What?

Huh hoe you heard me she meanly said as Jay hush her.

Man chill , Lawrence said grabbing me. No you fucked her sisters? I asked him as our kids looked at me.
Hitting him dead in the face, I knew he had did it but when? Was my question.