👌

That's why your son so fucked up and can't keep his dick in his pants . Your best bet is to leave me the fuck alone. It's done , we are done , nigga pay that child support and leave me alone, I yelled 2 months later. This nigga thought I was playing when I told him he had no more fuck ups.

Nigga looking sick, harassing me and stalking my shit was all he did on a daily. Boy please leave me alone, go ahead and go. You are soon to be a single man. That's what you wanted, so be gone I yelled as he is blocking me the corner at my salon.

Move Lawrence, why are you doing this? You wasn't doing none of that when you had that hoe on her knees sucking your dick, I  cried because he was literally blocking me in the corner and this nigga was bigger and stronger then me. Why you took your ring off? Why you went and filed for that fucking divorce? He asked as he looked at me. Because we are getting a divorce and I'm not wearing a ring that doesn't mean shit. You cheated, why can't you understand that you did something that stupid? I asked him. Please get him away from me, I cried as Icy and Jay walked into the shop. Jay admitted to cheating but for some reason Icy was still with him.

Man bruh don't fucking touch me, Lawrence yelled as Jay grabbed him away from me. Trying to escape from him I run into my office but wasn't fast enough. Leave me the fuck alone, you cheat stupid I didn't. If you didn't want your fucking family you should of left me alone . You wanted to step out for what? Nigga you stupid as fuck I cried as he looked like he wanted to kill me. How I'm  wrong for leaving you? I didn't cheat you did, you cheated because of what? Because I wasn't fucking everyday, because I was not sucking your dick every night, because I wasn't giving you what you wanted so you went out and cheated with some hoe you don't even know trying to fit in with a fuck nigga.

So swallow your fucking pride and give me my fucking divorce . I don't want your ass no more I cried . If that's what you really want I'll give you that, if you think that's good for our kids , I'll give you your divorce but whatever you didn't have when we got married you ain't getting, I hope this what the fuck you want, he yelled putting his hand in my face.

The nigga tried to twist the shit around like I was the one in the wrong and I felt sick from the bullshit but I had enough money to survive.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
June 10(a day that I wouldn't forget)

That's in my name, both of her shops are in both of our names, Lawrence said as he looked at me in this uncomfortable way. All four of the houses in both of our names also, he said as his lawyer wrote everything down.  We did do a prenup because his momma was being a straight ass and thought I wanted what was his but I knew I was gonna be great one day so I didn't even need shit that he had before us.
She can have two of the homes and I keep two but I'm not taking my name off the shops , she can buy me out if she wants he rudely said as he looked at me.
Child support :5000 a month
Alimony: 6800 monthly
My lawyer stated, no I'm not giving her 5g for my kids, I'll get my kids Thursday Friday and Saturday. He said as he looked at me, the nigga wouldn't stop looking at me. Truth be told he has been fucking with me for the last 6 months and guess what I was 7 months pregnant with our 5th child(SURPRISE). I find out I was pregnant the day he told me he cheated but couldn't tell him because he told me he cheated. Oh this nigga was crazier now, going to appointments that he wasn't even invited to giving me straight problems.

You still have to pay child support, I said as he looked at me with a grin. You stepped out on our marriages and you want to give me hell for what? I cried. You act like I cheated on you, I never fucked off on you in all these fucking years and you want to hold shit against me? You want to fucking stay on my deeds of my shops  just so you can harass me and mess with my life because you're evil like your fucking Mammy I yelled . He ain't do shit but look like he been doing for the whole meeting. Fuck this meeting I don't want shit, he can have all the homes and the salons. I don't care, my kids and I'll will move back with my granny, until I can get my shit back together. You can have all this shit, I said emptying my bag with all the gold and jewelry that he purchased for me . Removing all the jewelry I had on that he brought, giving him the keys to all the cars and homes, I was over it.

Was I dumb? Yes but I was over all this shit, I was indeed finna leave all the shit that we had together, I don't need shit from him or shit that we got together because all he was gonna do is throw it in my face. Walking away from the bullshit I felt a little relief.