Ugh

Damn so I can't be with you because I want marry you right now? I asked him as he looked at me . Yeap I ain't finna be doing this shit no more, I need a wife, I need someone to be with me forever. After the salon threat I told him that I didn't want to be married and I wanted to wait and he flipped out and told me it was over.

Of course it hurts but I really wasn't ready. Watching him as he sat at his desk at the Gym , I just couldn't understand why he had to be like this.

So we can't even be friends? I asked him standing directly in front of him. I mean we cool, I'll move on and you can to he meanly said looking over my body.
But why? Why I can't have you no more? Why you can't just give me a year to get me together, I asked for two but just give me a year, I begged. Yeah I was begging my supposedly man but he wasn't trying to hear that.

3 weeks later
Bitch you pregnant, my sister said as I spilt up , no I'm not just got a flu or something I meanly said as I washed my mouth out. Going back into the salon, I had two clients waiting and I was so behind today and it was because I was spitting up every 5 mins. My period was late and I was feeling bad but I was so in shock it was scary.
Law and I haven't spoken in weeks. I see he was dating around because of the pictures he put up on ig and fb. I just couldn't understand why he hated me now. The nigga acted like he couldn't stand me.

As I'm doing my last client I notice this girl watching me. Looking at her crazy I didn't know this hoe from A can of paint. Finishing up I walked to the front of the shop and I could feel her follow me as one of our stylist finish her up.
Do I know you? I meanly said because I was sick of her looking at me.
Um excuse me? She replied. No what never mind I said walking back to my station.
She just gave me this weird ass feeling and I don't know why.

10 p.m
I moved in with my sister after Law and I broke up to save money . I had 60g saved, I just need forty more to own my own salon.

Bitch you okay? My sister asked as I laid across the sofa. No I feel so bad, I need to go to the hospital, I cried as she rubbed my back. No you're pregnant and that baby kicking your ass, she replied.
I'm not can you please just take me to the hospital? I cried because I was really hurting.
🤬🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😩😩😩😩😂🥺🥺

7:45 a.m

Tears was just covering my face as my granny and sister hugged and kissed on me. Ha I was indeed pregnant and need treatment fast. This little baby had me so sick already and I was only two months.

Girl stop crying that's gonna be a spoil baby my sister laughed.
It's gonna be a boy my granny said as she pulled the cover over me. I was back home but instructed to rest ,no work or nothing for about two weeks.

Calling Law phone it went straight to Voicemail, I think he blocked me, I told my sister. My grandma and her felt I should call him and tell him but I really didn't because I knew he was gonna ignore me. Whatever I'm going back to sleep please don't ask me to call that dick no more. He will see the child once it's born I meanly said feeling so down.