Chile

I'm tripping this chapter got post undone 😂

Giving birth to Brenton was everything, we was five weeks early but my baby was so handsome , he was 7 lbs even. Everyone said he looked like Law momma and I could see it because I couldn't stand the bitch my whole pregnancy.

Brenton was now a month and Law and my sisters thought it was okay to have a sit&see being our baby shower was really the birth of our lil king.

Girl what you doing?your body looks good, my sister Icy said as Lawrence walks in the room. Looking a little nerve he just looked at me, what? I asked as he just shook his head. Babe ? He said as I looked at him. What I replied. Listen please he said as I just looked at him.

What? I asked again looking at him. My moms down there he said as I looked at his face. Why? I asked standing up. Babe I don't know, he said looking like he ain't want no drama

Listen I tried to make things better with this lady, I  invited her to my sons birthday party two weekends ago and she declined. I wasn't gonna kiss her or nobody ass. I didn't do shit to her.

Walking down the stairs with baby Brenton I wasn't finna let this old hoe try me.
My sisters and him had the house decorated so nicely.

Aww him so cute, his aunties cooed as his mom just looked at the baby.  As everyone greet the baby and I I watched his mom. You know this hoe ain't interact with none of my kids. She hated me that much she ain't even care for my kids, that's sad.

Why spend all that money on another baby shower? I hear her say. Lord please be with me and watch my tongue I said as I looked at him. Please baby just ignore her. How can I ignore her if she's right in my fucking ear? I yelled as he looked down at me. I was so sick of his momma, the bitch was so close to being dead to me. She got on my fucking nerves.

I'm just saying y'all got three kids now, why have another baby shower she said as I looked at her. It don't matter if I had 8 kids I'll have 8 baby showers and why are you so press on my money? I smartly said as I looked at her. Pressed bitch please you are a gold digger like your momma was she said as I stood up. I'm a gold digger because I fuck and suck your sons dick good and he give me what he want plus  what I make? Or am I a good digger because you think you could control him and his funds for years without nobody interfering? I asked as he pulled me back.

Why come around? You don't like me nor my kids and you jealous of our relationship? Why are you here again? I said as she looked me up and down.

Ha how much you paid to get her body right? She meanly asked her son as he looked at her.

Hahahahahahaha bitch this is that snatch back, when you just a bad bitch who ain't afraid to hit the gym. Unlike you everything on my body is real boo, I said referring to her ass that she got lift then ejected a couple of times.

You want your son to be happy with hoes who you like but your son is in love with me, you hate me that much don't you? I asked as she looked at me.

Like I said y'all trying to keep up with the Jones for what? You keep having babies to keep him? She said as I looked at her.

Lawrence am I just having babies to keep you? I asked him.
Man babe you know that's not the case. He said.

Lawrence if that's not the case why are you still on pornhub? Why are you still receiving pussy and titties pictures from bad bitches? She asked completely throwing a curveball at me.

Ha I bet you ain't know that your "HUSBAND" ain't tell you that did he ?she said as I looked at him. Looking so upset he looked at me with sorry in his eyes.
Clearly you hate your child to even want to exposed him. Everyone in this room ,who knows Lawrence knows he has a fucking issue with porn, it ain't never been a secret I said.

Truly it hurt my feelings that my husband loves porn but he wasn't cheating in my eyes and honestly it has gotten to the point that I let him watch the shit, long as he ain't stepping out I'm cool with it. He had a thing for fat ass and plus size women getting fucked . I mean it is what it is.