🤔

Bitch Lawrence gonna kill you, Icy whispered as I walked through the mall. It's Christmas time I'm only Christmas shopping, and he can't do nothing about what I spend it's my money.
Bitch you just spend almost 30g on all your kids, grandkids and grandma in the last week, she said as we walked into Gucci.

And? I'm just getting me some items that I need , I said as he's calling my phone . Oh so we got into a really ugly fight last week and we was sleeping in different rooms. He gonna put me on budget talking about we need to save for the new house. The new house was paid for, and I already furnished all the rooms, just waiting for the yard to be laid and my pool to be bigger then we will move in.

Yes Law? I asked as he FaceTime me. Why must you play? You spent 2300 in Chanel on what Esha? He yelled as I looked at him. Why you act like I'm putting a whole in your pockets. This is our money, I laughed. Man it's our money but you don't need for shit. What shoes can you buy out of Chanel that you don't already have? He asked me as I looked at him. I got Dime and my grand babies a pair of sandals, and a purse. Esha you are crazy as fuck, man don't spend no more money today , he yelled making me laugh, you can't tell me what to spend, you just got a brand new truck, I haven't had a new car in two years, so please leave me alone with that craziness, I said as I end the call with him.

After spending another 2 grand in Gucci I was done. I dropping Icy off, Jay was outside her house cleaning the yard. Icy had just brought her a new house maybe three streets from us. Jay and her was planning this crazy wedding and I felt she was doing everything on her own. Jay wasn't the best nigga in the world, I always heard he was a cheater and the nigga couldn't keep his penis in his pants. But that wasn't my business.

Arriving home Junior is sitting outside with his two daughters and some chick name Ashley. Junior was so dumb to me, he just turn 18 a week ago and I haven't said anything to him since I had to put my hands on a bitch about fucking my underage child. He spoke to me everyday and did little things so I can say little shit to him about but that's that.

Getting out the car, his daddy was standing in the garage with K.J this dude who lived around the corner from us. K.J was single but his babymommas all three of them came to my salon for something if not all our service. And to be honest they all was friends. They didn't fight nor fuss about nothing. I just didn't like him because he always had something smart to say. And him and Law just started to be cool like that and I honestly ain't like it. Matter of a fact I was planning on cursing his ass out today for sending my stupid ass husband videos of bitches shaking their ass.
You went to  the mall like that? Law asked coming to the car as I took out my bags.
Like what? I smartly said. Looking down at me he looked like he was finna trip on me, but today I was ready for his silly ass. Grabbing the bags out my hand he kinda push me as he grabbed the other bags.
I had on some jean shorts, a Chanel shirt and some regular Chanel sandals. I wasn't showing my ass cheeks but the shorts was short and he had a issue with that.

Walking into the garage I looked at KJ, don't be sending my husband nudes and videos of bitches shaking their ass, he is MARRIED. I meanly said looking straight into KJ's eyes. He knew I didn't like him and he made sure to stay out my way. Not saying nothing he just looked at me shocked. I see everything that comes into that phone and no he wont be going to the strip club this weekend, I meanly added walking into my house leaving Law standing outside with all my goods.

I was so over him and his dumb ass friends and brother it was crazy. I truly wish Juice was still alive. I miss my boy.