😮

Watching the shit get ugly outside ,I just shook my head. Bitch that hoe got to go, Yola said as he looked at me. Yola was really my cousin but we called him our brother because our grandma raised him to. Yola has been gay his whole life, the nigga had his shit together, I mean bae owns his own apartment complex's , he owns 2 houses and the Nigga was so smart he brought the local hair store, which we got all our products from.

I ain't worried about that fucking boy, he is to much and he got to much shit going I said watching the girl yell at him as he walked toward the door.

Man hoe fuck you, you know what the fuck it is. You think I really love you?? He said as he held the door open. Looking at him as he walked towards me looking very upset. Listen I was fucking her but it was only for a nut, you aren't trying to give me no play so I'm just back off. I'm sorry for hurting you in the past and for this shit today. But whenever you are ready to be my wife please don't hesitate to call me. He calmly said as he looked at me. Not saying nothing I just watched his eyes study my body, I wasn't finna entertained him.
🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾
2 days
After all the shit with Law I was good, I ain't have time for the bullshit with him and I ain't have time for the drama. Today we was going to Miami. Every year damn near everybody was going to Miami to turn up and I was so ready this year.
Bitch that bathing suit is so pretty, I said to my sister as we try on bathing suit. Girl so why Law is already in Miami and the nigga looking good , Erica messy ass said as I looked over at her.

Erica was also my cousin but we wasn't cool at all. She wanted to be cool with me but I just couldn't stomach her, her dad was that uncle who took my soul .
You still go with Law? Erica asked as I brushed my natural hair into a ponytail. Um no I replied looking at her crazy. Girl why he be telling everyone at the Y that he married you and y'all together, she laughed as I looked at her in a shocking way. I had heard that from some other people but I ain't think it was true, but now that she is saying it I have to believe it.

Law was doing a lot lately, like he sent me roses damn near everyday, he washed my car once a week, he just put tints on my car windows and then spend 2300 on a yorkie that I asked him to get for me, just to see if he would really get it.
Laughing it off, I really was shock but it was cute to me. My sister felt I should give him another shot because he was bending over backwards for me but I felt he had to work harder for this queen. Plus I started talking to this dude whom was in the military and very sweet ,the only issue this nigga had was he already had 7 kids at the age of 29 , and 7 baby mommas but he had his shit together, he owned his own house and he also had a up coming business that he was working on.

I wasn't to crazy about the baby's Momma's situation but he really was a real gentleman.