👀

Miami

Girl this is to cute, my sister said as we look through the bag of treats and gifts Law had delivered to my room. Honestly it was getting creepy because I ain't even tell him what room I was in. But then again it was sweet because he was going hard to get someone who he played with back and I was playing hard to get but he was chasing me like a puppy .

Bitch look at this , my sister said opening this small black box.
Omg what? He is crazy I said as I looked at this big ass rock that looks like it cost a couple of bands.

Bitch what the fuck? My sister asked as I looked so shocked at her. What in the hell? Reading this card that he had attached to the box I was in tears,

"Keep this ring for when you really are ready to be my Queen, I know I fucked up in the past but I really want to make it right with you. I want to be your husband and I want you to be my wife. I want to build a empire with you and I want to give you the world. I only ask for you to be my backbone and I'll be everything you need and want. Please think about it , I want harass you or pressure you, just know I know you are the one for me and I believe I'm the one for you."

Awww my sister cooed as I just felt so overwhelmed. Man I love him but I ain't trying to get 😞 I replied as I put the ring back into the box. He was already telling the world that I was his wife and I was the girl for him but I ain't no it was this deep.
Not to mention he had me all over his ig page and my only question for him was why when he had me why he had to do me like that? Why cheat and be all in hoes faces??

I'm good , I said as my sister and cousin watched me pack the items up. He had went all the way out with candy, balloons, jewelry, two bags and a couple of pair of Dolces that I really loved.

😮😮😮😮😮😮🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😂😂🥰🥰
11p.m
After all the gifts I did call him and thanked him and I also told him I wasn't ready for marriage and we will have to first learn how to respect each other again. I felt he did some bullshit and it wasn't fair for me to just take him back after all of that dumbest he pulled. He apologized and told me that he would wait on me. Truth be told I wanted to be with him at this point and no it wasn't just because he was wining and dining me , I really care for him and always have.

Bitch this shit popping , Icy laughed as she danced on the stage with me. I loved to dance, that's always been my thing. Deep down inside I wanted to be a stripper but was to self center to do it.

Law loved when I danced for him, I remember when we was just fuck buddies he used to actually pay me to dance for him and I enjoyed the hype and it got me so wet for some weird reason.

Feeling someone touch my thighs I looked down to see the Lenny ,the dude from the military feeling on me. We ain't never fucked and honestly it never crossed my mind because he had to many baby mommas and that shit was so not cute.

Getting of the stage I hugged him and of course he was being extra by touching me. Laughing and joking with him I didn't even think how much this would pissed Law off.

2 a.m
So what you doing after? Lenny asked as he walked behind me as we exit the building . Getting in the pool ,I laughed feeling drunk and high as fuck. Let me come with you? He asked or should I say suggested. Lol I don't think that's a good idea 💡 I replied back as I walked in front of him. He knew all about Lawrence and he knew that I loved Law but he felt like if I loved him why was I letting him get any of my time? Walking in front of him as he talked and flirted the shit was funny as fuck but cute at the same time.

Grabbing my arm he pulled me close to him, laughing it off I let him hug on me. Damn you smell good, I bet that pussy good as fuck he whispered pulling me against his hardness. Let me eat that pussy , let me give you some good dick ,he whispered actually making my knees weak . Kissing on my neck I felt my body giving in to him. But something was just holding me back.

Nope I can't do that, I whispered as I open my eyes. Looking straight into the person who really had my heart eyes, but the look on his face was so uneasy and he looked like he could kill me. DAMN