Wrong

What happen Jay? I asked over the phone.
Man bruh tripping, he said as I sat up in the bed. What is he doing? I asked getting up with this huge belly.
Ugh this last year has been a roller caster, Juicy passing was so uncalled for and very touchy. They knew why he got killed but didn't know who did it. Niecey was fucked up, she wouldn't be able to walk or do shit for herself anymore. Tasha and I went to see her but she stopped all visitors even their kids. The shit was sad and I wish none of this shit happen.

Sis this boy about to go to jail, we at the strip club on 5th please sis, come get this fool, he said as I hear Law in the background cussing.

I left him which was really a wasted of money because the nigga begged me everyday. I was pregnant with my princess and it was the hardest pregnancy because he made it hard. He really had the nerves to hit me one day so I took my boys and left. The nigga was tripping and if he didn't get right I was divorcing his bitch ass.

I'm not coming out there this late, he knows better and don't want to do better. He know that we have a baby due in two days and he want stop drinking I added as I went to used the bathroom. As I'm peeing it feels like I have the urge to push, what the fuck, I mean I have had other kids and I don't think I never felt this weird before. I'll call you back, I quickly said as the pain hit my back. Fuckkkkkkkkk

Junior junior, I scream trying to stand up but I was in to much fucking pain.
😯🤔😯🤔😯🤔😯🤔😯🤔🤔😯🤔😯🤔🤔😯

Pushing out a big ass baby was hell, I didn't have shit, no pain meds or nobody to help me through this shit. My kids slept right through the labor and the sound of me crying and yelling. Forcing myself up off the bathroom floor that I had to slide down on in order to not have my baby in the toilet.

I wrapped her in a bath tub and now I'm making my way to the bed. Feeling so weak, I was so weak and not in my right mind that I forgot I had the phone laying on the sink. Calling 911 off my home phone I just laid in my bed with this beautiful little girl next to me.

6 a.m
Kissing my face, Lawrence was crying because he missed the birth of our first daughter and I had to go through so much pain to have her alone. You smell like alcohol, I think you should go home and shower then come back, I suggested as he looks at me with sorrow in his eyes. Man I'm straight, I missed the birth why the fuck will I leave you here? He nastily asked.
Lawerence please stop cursing at me, you are doing to much, I just delivered a 10lb 21in baby without your help, I replied back as I held our daughter.
Cool man I'll go home and shower but I'll be back, he said looking at me like I had pissed him off.

Who the fuck wanted to be in a hospital room with a bitch who smelt like ass and alcohol.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two weeks later;Lawrence POV
You need AA bitch because you are sick in the head, Esha yelled as I sat on her back porch, drinking with my brother. I had came over her place earlier but my son wouldn't let me in. This lil boy gonna tell me, his momma was sleeping with his sister and she told him to be the man of the house. WHAT? bitch how you tell a 10 almost 11 year old to be the man of the house? So I kicked the door in and welcome myself in this bitch. You need to get my fucking door fix now, you so fucking dumb, she yaps as I stood up. Don't come back in my house, she yelled as I looked at her. Fuck all that, if I leave all my kids leaving to, I laughed walking around her house because I knew she wasn't gonna let me in her house. Stopppppp she yelled as I walked right into the house through the front door.

Grabbing my Daughter it was over, she was begging now. Please I'm sorry please she cried as she looked at me.
Hey daddy Dime, I cooed to this chocolate baby of mine. She was my baby, she had dimples and this really beautiful hair. Kissing my baby as I walked towards the door, she walked behind me begging me to give her the baby. Boys come on, I yelled up the stairs as all three of them run down the stairs, looking clueless. Y'all going with daddy tonight I said as I looked at her.

No please listen Lawrence you're drunk, I am not letting my kids go with you, she said. These are my kids, I put nut in you, you ain't get me pregnant I made all four of my kids, I replied as I walked out the door with my two baby boys and my daughter. Junior just watch, I knew he wasn't gonna come , he was a mommas boy.