Just cant get enough

Kissing Esha's lips before I left for the family reunion. So the family reunion was in Jersey where our family was really from. I wasn't finna leave my wife home so her and my sister in laws stay in the house we rented. Be good she cooed to our boys, have fun she told me as I looked at her.

Watching her go back into house, I just wished she was able to go. My momma was crazy and I ain't want no bullshit.
Bruh I hope this don't be no shit show, Juice said as he looked at me. Me either bruh Jay added as we pulled off.

It's was cold as fuck here but not snowing yet but very cold. Shit I want to be laid up with my big booty wife I said.

I ain't no what my momma had under he sleeves but she had all three of her sons here and grandkids. She should feel funny for not inviting our wife's but I'm pretty sure that's how she likes it.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••l

Wow , I can't believe momma this petty, I said as I looked at my ex Trenna and both of my brothers ex's. Man momma tripping Juice said as I just looked at her. Like like she was trying to started more shit, my first ex ended up marry my cousin, which was cool but it was weird as fuck.

Now she got Trenna here. Trenna was cool, I mean she was a freak very young. At one time I stop speaking to E for Trenna because Trenna was doing a lot more freaky shit then E was but Trenna was a hoe and everyone knew that, even my moms.

Juice ex was also his son, Elijah momma. They ain't get alone at all, in fact Juice had full custody of his boy and Shan ain't even care , but he was so in love with her. Then she had Jay's 1st wife Dana, lord that was that niggas queen but she wasn't ready to have kids so they break up.

Man I can't stay here, I said as my momma walked up to us. Why? She replied, you have family who's waiting to see you, my momma said as I held my baby boy. Naw ma you crazy, Juice said as he grabbed his daughters hand.

Yeah I can't do this mom, we will be out, I said telling my sons to come on.

Wow, so y'all really finna leave because y'all ex's here????why you can't just ignore them and be with your family? My momma asked as we just looked at each other.
Man I don't want to be here around no bitch I fucked , Jay straight up said. You ain't invited our wife's because you are fucked up in the head but you invited our ex's ? Momma you crazy Jay added.

Calling my wife I had to tell her the weak shit my momma has done. For her to only laugh and tell me to stay and enjoy my family. Shit you need to get ready and I'm uber y'all here then , since she want to be petty. I knew E was going come hard with whatever she wore and this one of the times I wanted her to dress it all up and I knew she would.

So we invited ours ladies and went back into the party. Greeting our family, the first thing everyone asked where was our wives and why our momma was messy and had our ex's here?

I mean they really ain't no Trenna because she was not really "my ex", but she was more like a chick who I fucked with heavy so of course some people knew her but they didn't know her like they knew E.

Chatting and chilling with our cousin my heart dropped when our wives walked in. Damn I thought to myself as I looked at my sexy ass wife. E real hair was really pretty to me, but she hated. The last month I been asking her to wear it, so she has. She had it relaxed and color before we left and it was in the very pretty wrap, that came to the middle of her back.
Yesssss my cousin Val said. Val always been cool with E, she thought she was the most beautiful woman alive.
Damn, you look good I whispered as I kissed her lips. She was baddddd y'all and that's probably why I was fucked up about her because even after my sons she was sexy as fuck and she made sure she was always looking good for me. Wearing a Denim jumpsuit that hugged her body right and some red blaze-leather-open-toe-bootie (Michael Kors). Smelling and looking good she was so fine.

You so sexy, she cooed kissing my lips. Man I'm happy you came, I said as Juice damn near was fucking on his wife(lol)

Ummm, hi my momma said as she cleared her throat. Not speaking back Esha just looked at my momma. I'm glad y'all made it, my momma said as my ex walked up next to her.
Haha this has to be a shit show, E burst out, like I said she knew Trenna good.

Why are you saying that? Trenna asked. Trenna don't speak to me, you and I know why I'm saying this, you know I don't even play with you, E said looking at her.

Oooh I forgot to tell y'all, one summer I convinced E to let Trenna eat her out. Mannnn that shit had me gone because Trenna ate her pussy and ass while I watched then E fucked me so good. After all that Trenna was in love with E, she was trying to eat her all the time. We had stop fucking but she just couldn't stop fucking with E. One night E wanted the head from Trenna while I was in Detroit, so they got together and Trenna did just that, she ate E pussy and ass but wouldn't leave the room so E had to put her in jail. She still ain't learn so Icy beat her up. And made her leave E alone , remind you E wasn't nothing but 17/18 and Trenna was 24. Soooooo you know,it was crazy.

Looking at my wife ,Trenna still looked like she wanted her. But that was never gonna happen. Man come on E , lets go see my granny, I said grabbing her hand.

My momma was wrong and I'm happy my wife came because I would've felt very uncomfortable being here with a bitch who I fucked and who loved my wife (😂😂) . I regretted all that shit, I wish I would of never let that shit happen and I wish E was my girl from the jump. We promise not to never speak on that shit so we didn't.