Fuck

Looking at my wife as my momma and her go back and forwarded, I was over this shit and I honestly wish my momma just stop, like what the fuck did she want?

Man momma you doing all this for WHAT? I yelled getting into her space for her only to slap me. You don't slap my motherfucking husband, E said pushing my momma.
I couldn't let them fight at first , but now I'm about to let my wife beat her ass. Yeah that look fucked up but my momma was out of pocket.

Pushing my wife back it was on, but of course nobody wasn't finna let that go down on either side of the family.

Pulling my wife from my momma as my aunties pull my mom, it was amazing that all my momma kids was on Esha's side.
Fuck bitch , you don't want this my momma said as my aunts pushed her outside. No hoe I do want it, my wife say as we held her back.

Hoe fuck you and your kids and that fuck boy of a husband you got, my momma said pissing me off. What? I asked now go towards my momma.

Yeah fuck boy my momma said again, fuck you and them dirty ass bitch ass kids she yelled making both of us jump at and on her.

Man you pussy, my girl cousin yelled as we took the drama outside. Man hoe fuck, you weak ,  E yelled , that hoe said fuck my kids and y'all want to make it seem like someone came for her ???E yelled. See E was able to grab my momma and get some hits, now she talking about shes in pain and my fuck ass cousin trying to be messy and say I let this go to far.

Man Esha I ain't none of Lawrence or my auntie I don't see you, my cousin Iesha said . Man Iesha it is what it is , you want to fight we can do whatever E said as all her cousins and sisters stands behind her.

Man Iesha you wrong as fuck, Juice said standing in between them. Ma was wrong as fuck by bringing this shit to their house. Then she say fuck her grands, you crazy if you on her side, my brother says as the police pulls up. Laughing Esha grabbed my hand.

You are on mine property, you was not invited so let's see who go to jail, E said as my mom looked so mean at us.

As the police exit their cars, the emt pulls up. She just trying to get a check Icy laughed as everyone on my side comfort my momma.

Answering the questions the police asked my momma was dead wrong.  So the tables turned on my momma and the ball was in E's court.

So we taking her the hospital for pains but we need to know if you all want to press charges? The officer I knew asked. Before anything she was still my momma and I ain't want to see her hurting. So I said no, but my wife, my wife had different plans for my momma.

Yes I'm pressing charges, she said making everyone look at her crazy. She enter my house and started some shit and she said fuck my kids, and I want a trespass on her, Esha nastily said .

Babe I don't think that's necessary, I said as I looked at her. It is she said walking from me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two days later

After the fight and my momma being put in jail both my brothers had beef with her. And my whole family felt like she was being nasty, we didn't talk about it no more because she shut me down. I understood she wanted pay back but putting  my momma in jail was not the way to do. I bond my momma out the same day they took her , which was the next day because she sat in the er for a night.

Watching E walk into my offices with my kids she looked pissed. So you bonded your momma out with our money ,with out telling me? She yelled as my older kids just looked at me and she held the baby.

I ain't finna fight with you about that, that shit was wrong and that's it. I said looking at her with a crazy look on my face because she wasn't finna check me about this shit. Ha okay stupid did you know that hoe just called DCF on us? She said shocking the shit out of me. I couldn't believe this shit.

Yeah the bitch called the fucking people on us, only for them to come and see not a fuck thing wrong with my kids you stupid bitch, she yelled trying to get in my face but I walked the opposite way from her.

Damn my momma was wrong as fuck man, what the fuck am I supposed to do?