Leave me alone

Chile after that hoe came to the shop with that shit, I cut ties with Law. He tried to reach out to me and apologize and even tried to stop by but I had to ignore the nigga. We wasn't nothing but friends so why should I get upset ? of course my feelings was hurt but like he always said we was just fucking partners.

5 months passed
Law and the girl who I find out name was Really was Christian not lanii or whatever she lied and said it was,really did get together but from what the street said it only lasted a month because she had baby daddy drama and he had a sex problem(haha) .

He of course reached out to me and and I dodge him and told him to go to hell but that didn't work he was still trying to get this back but I wasn't a fool, you will never shit on me twice. So I begin to date around and actually enjoyed going on different dates with different men, in fact I had a date tonight with this guy I met offline and I was very excited despite my sisters making fun of me for dating on the internet but shit I didn't see nothing wrong with it.

Meeting the man by the name of Frank at this really beautiful restaurant on the water , I was to excited. I have to be honest and it sucks but I haven't had dick since I fucked Law last and from the conversation me and dude have had  and from the pictures he sent me I think I want to fuck his face and him tonight.

Frank was from Jacksonville and in town for the week, he sold cars for a living and own a few houses back in Jacksonville. He seem to a really cool dude and very sexy.

Sitting at the bar waiting on my date I ordered me a Blue Long Island ice tea and a shot of tequila.  Texting him and telling I was here and I couldn't wait to see him, I prayed this nigga wasn't a creep and I hope he didn't stand me up.
Looking on Facebook I laughed at my sister twerking on live. Feeling someone tap on my shoulder, I got really excited. If I would of had any clue this was a catfish ,I would of dodge this shit but this nigga really needs help and this nigga really need to stop playing with my life.  

For 6 years this nigga had control of my life and he basically shitted on me by having a bitch come for me, then this nigga make it his business to create a fake page just to harass me? What the fuck I said as I turn to look at Law , whyyyyy?? I yelled in a very mad voice.

Standing up I fixed my shorts, why why ??I asked as I walked out the door with him literally on my ass.

Listen let me explain, please Esha shit ,Law yelled pushing me against the wall of the building. Listen I fucked up and I'm sorry, I'm in love with you and have been for years, I know I was saying ,I ain't want you like that but that was a lie, I was just scared that you would lie to me again bout some petty shit, he said as he pinned me against the wall.
I don't give a fuck leave me the fuck alone and find someone to play with ,I yelled in his face trying to push him off me but he had all his weight on me.

I'm sorry Esha let me show you please, he cooed all in my face, lawdddd I wanted to ride his face but I wasn't finna let him try me and get away with it.