Law

I mean I can't come home? I asked my wife a week later. I had apologized to Icy and her everyday since then. Our baby shower was Saturday and she wasn't speaking to me.

Walking into her space I looked at her lips, I'm sorry I cooed as she just looked at me. I didn't tell you to leave home, you didn't come after the fight and expecting me to be cool with that? She asked looking at me crazy. I didn't come home because I knew you was upset with me and I didn't want to fight with you in front of our kids, plus you about to have the baby and I ain't want to stress you out I said as I looked at her. I'm sorry I said again for the million of time.

We forgive you the same day, someone said walking out the salon. You know you my brother and I fuck with you the long way and if anyone was hitting my granny you know I'll fuck them up, Icy said walking towards us. Damn sis I'm sorry I said again hugging her as E just looked at me.

I was so happy that Icy wasn't hurt and that she understood, I love her like a sister and don't never want to hurt her or her sister.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️💙

Saturday Baby shower

We was having our baby shower at our house because it really was no use to renting no more buildings being that we had a big house.

I had planned the baby shower with Emani so E didn't have to do anything. Emani was cool as fuck but very stuck up like this girl didn't buy nothing cheap. From her hair to her nails to her clothes. So the baby shower was very put together, I think I spend over 7g on it and that's just food, decorations and treats. She went over board but it was for my lil prince so I ain't mine.

Holding my wife hands because she was having pre labor pains and she couldn't stop crying. Baby we can just cancel I suggested as Icy curls her hair. No it's okay babe she said looking at me. She had on this light blue Sweetie maxi dress that hugged her body and belly so nicely, she was trying to do heels but it wasn't working begin her feet was to fat, so she had on a pair of white fur slides.

Walking slowly with her down the stairs everyone was on the patio and in the yard waiting on her. Umm she cooed as the pain from the labor attacks her body.

Hey everyone cooed as we enter the room, cameras flashing and everyone speaking I noticed my stupid ass momma and Brittany.

Fuck I thought as Icy pokes me in the back. It's cool E said as she walked to the chair that Emani had waiting for her.

I couldn't figure out why my momma was doing this, like what the fuck did she have against my wife and why would you not want to be in your grandkids life? The shit hurt but I realize my momma was just drama.

As the baby shower went on my wife's family came and all of mine cousins and aunties came.
Babe she cooed as I looked at her, she looked so uncomfortable. The contraction are getting worst, she said looking like she was in pain.

Oh shit I said as I looked at her feet, their so swollen.
Telling Icy I'm finna take her upstairs and call her midwife as everyone eats and drinks.

Picking her up she was crying at this point. Kissing her face she buried her face in my neck. Damn I said as my brothers help me carry her back to the room.

Calling the Midwife I made her comfortable as Icy did the same. I couldn't understand why my momma had to be a bitch.
Looking at her standing to the door she looked like she wanted to say something. Man ma right now isn't the time I explained as Icy rubbed E's head.

It's funny that she is only 8 months and going into labor, my mom said looking at Esha. Man please leave me the fuck alone, hoe I'm 35 weeks hoe, so take your uneducated ass on my wife said as she looked at my mom.
You let this whore say anything out her mouth my momma said making everyone in the room look at her like she had lost her fucking mind.

Man momma what the fuck is your problem? I asked going to her, man you tripping my wife in labor and you want to beef, you acting stupid as fuck, I yelled as my aunt grabbed me. Yeah you are you need to go ahead and go home my aunt Rita said. Oh so he turning you against me to? My mom asked my aunt as she looked at her. Ain't nobody trying to turn nobody, you tripping and you know it. You don't like this girl because you felt you didn't have no say so in nothing. Long as Lawrence was kissing your ass and had you over all his shit you was good, my other aunt Nicole said coming up the stairs. This girl is in labor and finna have your grandchild and you acting a fool, how dare you? Auntie Nicole said.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Esha scream as the pain took over her body. My fucking water broke, get your momma out my fucking house she cried as Gelen the midwife enter the room with her assistant.

I ain't want to have bad blood with my momma, I loved her and I wish she would stop being a asshole and be more of a good momma and grandma.