Geesh

2a.m

Wow I whispered as I watched my son help with the birth of his daughter (I still want a test). This was the friend of Breyonce, Liza.  It was crazy because both girls went in labor the same day just hours apart. Bre had her daughter Lia at 12:04 ,  now Liza just had her daughter at 2 a.m

The last month has been so fucking stressful, my wife wasn't having shit. The baby by Brittany belongs to us and Esha been straight on grandma duties. The little girl was already spoiled and Junior was being worked the hell out. Esha had him up all times of night feeding his daughter. Oh and the momma really ain't want nothing to do with the baby, right when them test said 99.9 % she was gone. She even signed her rights over and stated that she only wanted to see the baby when she could . It was sad but Esha didn't care, it was her baby so she make sure the baby was good.

He wasn't able to see the baby by Breyonce ,being birth but we received pictures and the DNA was preformed in the hospital for both kids. Liza name her baby Love which I thought was stupid but it wasn't my child. She only let him come in for the birth because she said she was 100% sure her daughter belong to him.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

6 a.m
Why I can't touch you? I asked Esha as she moved from under me. Not saying nothing I just looked at her. I want some of her and now she's been stupid and telling me NO. How do you tell your husband no? I didn't understand it at all.

Laying back on my side of the bed , I just watched her , she was still so beautiful to me. I figure she was getting sick of me, I'm 6 years older then her and I have some grey but I still looked good I thought. I don't know if she's stuck on the pass and all the shit we went through or if she just overwhelmed with everything that's happen in the pass year.

I love you Esha, I will always love you and I'm sorry for putting you through the shit I put you through, I cooed as she looked up at me. Not saying nothing just made me feel like what I was thinking true.

10.am
I wasn't able to sleep because my mind was working hard. So I decided to go down stair to my private room and just smoke a blunt and watch some television. I was planning on moving out today because I didn't make her happy anymore.

Daddy? Dime cooed coming into my room. Yes baby? I cooed back. I loved my little princess she was so pretty with the prettiest dimples.
Daddy, mommy said come eat breakfast.
Okay daddy baby, I replied picking her up.

Walking into the kitchen she stood against the table looking me dead in the face. Looking over her body I just knew I was tripping. Her body was so perfect ,she was just beautiful . Eating a piece of fruit she gave me that nigga I'm pissed with you looked.

I do not know what I did to her and why she was so upset with me. I wasn't paying nobodies bills, I wasn't talking to no other female, I was home and faithful as fuck.
Your plate is right there, she meanly said as I looked at her. So you couldn't bring it to me like you do any other time? I asked walking towards her. No she shortly said as she ate more fruit.

Man what the fuck did I do to you? I asked her standing in her face. Wow you really don't No? She asked as I looked at her. No I don't I said damn near in her face . How long we been married stupid? She smartly said .
Fuck I whispered. 18 years (been together 19 )(fucking 26) I'm so sorry babe, our anniversary was yesterday and I was busy running around with my son, Breyonce went in labor early that morning so we was at the hospital the whole day until the wee hours then Liza went in labor. I am so sorry, I tried to say but the tears was already coming from her eyes down her face.
I'm so sorry, I cooed grabbing her body. Crying on my shoulder she was very upset and I understood why now. How the fuck did I let that stop me for doing my regular. Fuck, I had to make it up.

Pushing me away from her she went straight up stairs as I just watched her. Fuck fuck fuck, dude you tripping. I have to come up with something , shit I did buy her another wedding ring that I had locked up in my safe and I did have two tickets to Jamaica for her for our anniversary but just being extra busy with Junior I just forgot about yesterday.

I couldn't even eat breakfast, I had to fix it with her . Going up stairs with her she had placed 18 balloons that was holding this big box down. I didn't even want the gift because I felt so bad. Hearing the water run I knew she was in the shower so I went straight to the safe. Pulling out the box with the ring and the two tickets 🎫 I hoped she forgive me.

Walking into the bathroom I place the box and two tickets on the sink. I knew she wasn't trying to see me or have me in her space at the time so I'll go , but before I could leave she's stopping me.

Why didn't you give me that yesterday? She said still in the shower with the water running. I wanted to, I just got side tracked with Junior, I'm more then sorry. I cooed looking at her through the glass .
We can't let our kid issues become ours, that's not our battle. We are supposed to be loving each other and not fighting. Yesterday was very important to me, I cooked you a meal and had our night planned out for you to get stuck with Junior. I understand I replied as I thought about what she was saying.
Come shower with me, she cooed. I loved my wife and I wanted to be in her life forever, I know she was right we can't live Juniors life.