So much

Having dinner with Emani I just kissed and hugged on her. She was only 17 now and so pretty.
So where is Ebony? I asked referring to their mammy. I don't know she kicked me out when I was 14 , I moved with a friend of mine in Miami and been there since then.
Miami? I asked why you didn't come back here? I asked her. I didn't know anything about y'all really until I saw Icy on ig promoting  y'all salon. I came in the one time to get my hair done but didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure but once I saw a picture that Emila posted from when we was kids I knew y'all was my sisters and Armani was my brother.

So what's next? You staying here? So we can help you? I asked her as Law walked into the restaurant with Armani. So let me explain something to everyone ,Armani is my hardheaded ass brother who I personally didn't fuck with because the bitch felt he was right and I was wrong.

We helped him and we had his back but the bitch wanted to sell drugs and be in the street so I kicked him out my life maybe three years ago. But Icy on the other hand still did for him.

Hugging Emani tightly Armani cried, he was the baby boy and only (I was the baby girl of the first four but still took care of him) before their momma had the other two....Man I'm so happy to see you, you're beautiful he said as he looked at her. Kissing her cheeks his lil emotional ass had me crying.

What's good E he cooed to me as he looked at my belly. Law helped Armani to, he would let him borrow money and shit. What's up Armani I said looking at him, coming to hugged me ,I put our differences to the side because he was my baby and I had to love him and we was just getting Emani back and we needed all the love we could get. Eating dinner and laughing about the things we went through ,we planned on taking her to see grandma tomorrow and Icy told her she didn't have to go back to Miami she could stay with us and she agreed and I was to happy.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Agreeing to stay a night with Law ,he was so happy. Just put this on, he asked as he placed the ring that he had brought for me on my finger... Why? I asked as he looked at me. Because you know you're my wife I ain't gonna make you marry me right now ,I'll wait till you're ready, he admitted but it was like he was pulling teeth. That's all I wanted you to say from the jump but you was rushing me. I replied as he kissed my belly. We didn't know what we was having in fact our gender reveal was in a week.

So if I'm gonna wear this ring ,I need you to understand that you can't touch, talk or feel on no other bitch, you're not allowed to try me in any type of way, I said as he laid on my lap. Deal Babe , he smiled . I had to admitted I really loved this fool but he better not fuck up.