😳

I could not believe this shit, I couldn't stand Lawrence sometimes but living in this world without him was never in my plan. I knew one day we all have to die but not taking him and my son at the same time.

Sitting in the waiting room, waiting on them both to make it out of surgery, my mind was gone. I was so hurt. Someone was this nasty to shoot up my shop hitting 12 people. Killing Koko a stylist I had just hired and injuring 11.

The family of Lawrence? The doctor asked as another doctor came out behind him looking for the family of Jason. Answering for both of them Junior held my hands. Letting the doctor who came out for Jason speak first, I was so upset, Jason will recovery from his injuries, but he needs a lot of rest, the doctor whom name was Chan said as I cried. Thank God, and Lawrence is out of surgery looking for his wife. Laughing and crying at the same time I was so happy, yesssssssssss thank you Jesus I scream as my boy hugged me.

We will let you guys back in a hour of two but a officers will be at both doors 24 until their release.

Can we please get them in joint rooms? I asked as my son wiped his face. Yes we can work that out.

The shit was so sad and I had no clue who would do some fuck shit like this. I was so clueless and I couldn't believe this shit was happening to our family. I knew there could be a couple of bitches who didn't care for me but not to the point that they where out to kill.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😮🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😩

4 days later
Wow wow really? I said to Icy as the nurse is giving Jason his medication. My boy was strong to be 15, he was up and walking with Assistant. Someone said the person who did the shooting was arrested this morning and the person is saying he was hired by His momma to kill me. Lawrence mother, I knew she hated me but why try to kill me?

She haven't been to this hospital since the accident and this is why. That bitch got something coming to her, she fucking with the wrong bitch , I yelled as Lawrence laid in the bed looking so sick. She want to kill me? She want me died? See how shit happen , she want me died but she fucked up and had a Bitch come shoot my shit up and now her son and grandson is in the fucking hospital. This is your mammy fault, I cried to Lawrence.

All he could do was cry, I really didn't mean to make him feel bad 😞 but this is crazy.