Law

Waking up to a half nude Esha, I ain't gonna lie, I loved the girl. She was very smart and had a heart of gold. When I started dicking her down she was 15 and I was 22 , yeah I was fucking with a baby but she lied about her age. After we started messing around, I started  loving her body because her sex was so good.
I mean the kitty got wet wet, and the mouth was everything plus baby was bad as fuck. Standing 5'7 180 , nice thick chick. Lil thick ass was so fine but I ain't take her serious because she wasn't honest about her age. Once she turned 18 I was literally fucking her daily, she had finish high school but was so talent with doing hair and nails she went straight into a salon with her sister.

Good morning she cooed as I watch her get out the bed with just a t back on. Morning she said walking towards the bathroom. On a regular I'll go to her or she will come to me , we will eat dinner and watch a movie then I'll get in her guts. 9 times out of 10 she would stay a night or I'll stay over to her house but once we left that was that. People talk and people knew that she was mine but it wasn't like we was together, I made that very clear.

Walking into the bathroom with her with my dick hanging I wanted morning pussy. Opening the shower door she stood there covered in soap, let me get some before you leave , I cooed as she looked like she was ready to eat the dick.
💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦👅👅👅👅👅💦💦

What's up Juice? Shit bruh trying to see about getting Kierra's boys on the team. Um bruh you must gonna go pick them up everyday? I asked my lil brother as he looked at me. Kierra was our older sister ,who got pregnant at 13 and became a crack hoe at 16. She had 6 kids by the time she turn 20 and their living with our parents.
Yeah Law I don't mind picking them up if you agree on dropping them off some days? They need to be doing something, they're boys all they gonna end up doing is sell crack and going to jail if we don't help them, Juice said as I just looked at him. He was right, my nephews needed us and I have thought about taking the last three to help my momma but she said she had them .

Working my brother out , I looked over to see we had new neighbors moving in next door. I had been fighting the city for allowing a strip club to be next door to A YMCA for family's.
The shit just didn't make any sense but money speak so they didn't stop it.
So how this gonna work? Juice asked me as I just shook my head. Shit I don't know, I guess I'll have to think over my hours ,I said in a very clueless tone. Yeah that's gonna be crazy he replied as he got into his truck.

After talking to my brother I went back into the  Y. I ain't gonna lie Esha was the only chick I was raw dogging but she wasn't the only chick I was dealing with ,in fact I was fucking with this mixed chick from around the way, the only thing was she wanted to be my lady and for some reason I felt the same. But I knew I wasn't gonna be able to fuck around with Esha and that might be a issue for the both of us.