Do not Understand

Looking at this fuck boy hugging on my girl really fucked me up. Watching her push away from him ,I felt she was shock to see me. Saying something to him ,made him look back at me then put his head down.

Walking toward me I was pissed but shit I did her so wrong I couldn't even get mad because I was so wrong to her for years.

Walking towards me she was drunk and it was clear but she was in her right state of mind.
It's nothing he was just a friend , she said as she grabbed my hand. A friend like we was? I asked . No we never had sex she laughed as I looked down at her. Okay so what's up? I asked her as she grab my other hand. Umm maybe you should take me back to your room and give me the dick, she nonchalantly said shocking me. I definitely wasn't finna say no because I been wanting her forever.

After the Miami trip everything was smooth, Law and Esha was happy. You know she was on her "P's and Q's with him, she was always at the Gym and she had all access to everything. 3 months had passed and they're doing good. No drama no nothing but Law was rushing and trying to put pressure on Esha to marry him and she was not ready but  he felt if she keep him waiting, their still just dating he was considered a single man still.

Single nigga that's what we doing ? I asked Law as we argue in the bathroom. The last three months Law has been great , from making sure I was good and he kept his dick in his pants but the nigga just couldn't stop pressuring me about a fucking wedding and baby.
I'm not saying I don't want to marry you, because I do. I'm just not ready I explained as I wiped the tears from my eyes. Give me a son then, he suggested. Law you know how I feel about kids, when I have my first child I want to have a lot of money so I want have to work for a while (I'm rich so you're rich so what's the issue again he smartly said) I want a big house , I want to have my own shop.

You know I'm working on getting the building now so why you can't give me like 2 more years to have my shit together? I asked him as he just looked at me with them eyes. Whatever E I offered to give you the money for all of that, I even offer to build your own building but you denied so what's the real issue? He meanly said going back into the room. Ugh I just want you to be patient, if you love me and wanted to be with me you will understand.

Fuck all that, I'll think about what you said but I think you should really rethink your decision, you don't need for shit now, what makes you think I want do things different once we are married. But that's you, I'll see you later he said walking out the house, no hug no kiss I yelled only for him to close the door . Shit

2:30 p.m
So you think I should marry him? I asked my grandma as I braided her hair. Yeah babe Law is a good young man, I know y'all been through some things but all couples goes through bullshit, and look at you, you look so pretty and healthy and happy she cooed as she looked at me through the mirror. My granny came to see us maybe once a week, she felt like it was her fault that my uncle did what he did to me so she was extra caring about me but I never blamed her.

As I'm braiding her hair ,Law is walking in the salon looking so mean. Looking in his eyes he looked the same he looked this morning and I have been ignoring him all day so he was probably coming here to fuss but as soon as he see my granny his face softened up.
Hey Mrs. Jonson, he cooed kissing her on her cheeks. Hey babe she cooed back hugging him. Watching how he was with my granny made me so happy and maybe I should give him a run for all his money.

After my granny kiss and hugged on him he gave her 200 dollars for her bday which was tomorrow and he had planned to take her to dinner. I finished braiding her hair and now she was going upstairs to get a full body massaged and later I was gonna do her nails and toes.  Watching him watch me, I was sorry for pissing him off this morning so I decided to make it up to him and fixed the problem and I was gonna take him up on his marriage offer, but he would have to stop getting angry with me.

Give me kiss I cooed as I sat on his lap. Feeling the dick automatically made me a lil upset because I have told this boy on multiple days to not free ball. Yes this nigga wouldn't put on no boxers when he wore gym shorts or basketball shorts, it made me feel like it was easy access to his dick and he be training hoes and shit and that's not a good look.

Why you free balling? I asked him putting my hands into his pants. Not saying nothing he didn't reply as I pulled on the dick. Getting harder as I played with it he just looked me in the eyes. What if a customer decided she wanted to do this to you? I asked with attitude for him to only look at me with no smile or nothing.
Fine you don't want to answer, I said removing my hands out of his pants ,fuck all that I replied pushing him from me.
Still not saying nothing he just grabbed me and yanked me back to him, marry me now or I'm gone, he seriously said as I just looked at him.

What the FUCK? What was his issues?? Why is he so in a hurry to get married???