Hard

Laying in the bed with my wife on top of me , yesterday was my brothers funeral and the shit was so sad. I couldn't understand why someone would take a guy that cool away from his family.

Everything came out Tuesday , two days after his death. Niecey fuck ass had got into it with some niggas at the gas station earlier that day, she called Juice up there to straighten the niggas and they got into a fist fight. I don't know why Juice didn't call us, he ain't even tell us and that wasn't normal. After they fought the niggas followed them home and basically killed my nigga and fuck Niecey up to the point that she will never be able to walk again.

Why was I upset with Niecey? Because she was always running her mouth with niggas and always getting my brother in my some beefing shit.

Kissing my lips E sat up on me, the last two weeks she's been my rock. I mean I cried for days, I was drinking myself stupid and she was here to comfort me. Yesterday at the funeral my momma showed out bad on me and Jay. I'm like hoe you doing this shit at your son's funeral. The hoe even had the nerve to put our ex hoes in everything and didn't dare to put our wives name in shit. What was crazy was everything was paid for and she still made it her duty to go get some more Obituary made. Like this lady was sick. She scream and cried and I really felt bad for her but once I seen she was on some creep shit, I said fuck her.

Our father came and paid his respect with his new wife and that sat my devil ass mammy off. I mean she showed out. My daddy had 5 other kids that we didn't know about until yesterday , shit the one son looked just like Juicy. The shit is crazy, I mean of course I wanted answers but I didn't want them at that time.

Sitting her wet pussy on this hard dick she started making love to me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After making love to my wife and making her cry because, I was very much frustrated . She left with my kids with a wet face now I was just out of it, Jay was on his way over and I'm just chilling in the pool house. My wife gave me space because she knew I was going through it and had snap on her because she wanted me to eat something that I didn't want. My appetite wasn't good, I just couldn't stomach my brother been murder.

Watching Jay walk into the pool house, bruh look stress. My nigga ,my nigga he said as we shook hands.
Sitting down he poured him some henny, mannnnn this shit seem to unreal he said as he looked at the lake that was outside of my pool house. Juice made us, it was him and us everyday. We chilled, worked out and partied together, how the fuck was we gonna live right now? He was my best friend and the shit is fucking with me bad.
😢😢🙏😢🙏😢🙏😢🙏😢😢😢🙏😢🙏😢😢

A year later
Stop don't do that, Esha cried as I stood over our oldest son. Man lil nigga I told you don't try me, I yelled as I popped Junior with the belt. Stop hitting him, you drunk and not in your right mind, E yelled pushing me from my boy. Run Junior she cried as she stood in front of me with a huge belly.
We been separated for 7 months, she was 9 months pregnant with my first daughter and was I happy.

You need to stop, she cried as I looked down at her, this is why we aren't together, you doing to much drinking she cried as she held my hands.
Looking at her hand , she still wore her ring.

I was toasted everyday for the pass year and my whole life was fucked up. My brother was dead and the shit just didn't seem right with me. I crashed two trucks in the last 3 months , E is running the gyms plus two of her salons. I know it's a lot on her but I didn't tell her to do nothing.

Please don't do that, she cried as I grabbed her hair, stop she cried as I walked her towards her room. She moved out 7 months ago, she didn't hide nothing, I had jumped on her and we fought and she left me. Why are you doing this? She cried as I started undressing her. Her body was mine regardless and she knew that and I was over her house damn near everyday playing in the pregnant pussy.

Shut up and open your legs, I said pushing her on the bed. No you know it's close to my due date and I'm not having no sex, she cried standing back up. Man shut up, I said literally pushing her back only for her fall on the floor.

Get the fuck out, she scream trying to get off the floor. Man I'm sorry , I ain't mean to make you fall, I said helping her up. The fuck you did, bitch you need to go she cried pushing me.
I really ain't mean to push her, I ain't never want to hurt her.