🙄

Esha

After all the shit with his momma, I felt bad because she was my in law but the hoe ain't like me. I had bigger fish to fry with my own mammy, she got into a accident and was fucked from the waist down. I felt bad for her but I still ain't understand why her or my daddy ain't do shit for me. I haven't spoken to him since that day I learned he was my sperm donor.

Not allowing him to sleep in the same room with me was how it was gonna be until I felt he deserved to be back in the room with me. I over heard him telling Juice that he told his momma he didn't need her no more and she flipped and told him how she spend thousands on him before he made it pro, she was evil as fuck and I ain't want her in my kids life at all.

So I went and switch all the accounts and cancel all the credit and debit cards she had, I also cancel the checks she had. It was not her right to have all our information. She knew when I brought panties, wtf.

He went to the gym and I went to check on the other house. The house was beautiful I mean the glass doors was my favorite but I was in love with the whole house it self. I had two of the walls knocked down so the master room could be like a apartment, I wanted space.

Walking down the hallway I could see the pool, the pool was two time bigger then our pool now, there was a golf court and also a basketball court. I also had a garden created , so I can grow my herbs.
Damn babe this is beautiful someone said making me jump. Looking behind me Law stood with a dozen of roses. I know right, I replied still upset with him.
There was a man made pond in the backyard that I planned on putting fish in and a few ducks.

Walking towards me he looked stressed. And I understand all that, I did want I did by getting this house because he was running three business and still trying to be my husband and a great father.
I'm sorry, my momma isn't in our life no more, he said. She told me I was dead to her and I accepted that but I did give her 20 thousand out our account because she kept saying she had to put that up for me to go to college. He sadly said. I never wanted him to pick sides but shit I was his wife, I birth his kids and I took a lot of shit.

Kissing his lips I looked into his eyes. I love you and if you need your momma in your life to make you happy I'll understand I just want to be respected I said as he looked at me. Nah babe she to selfish I'm good, I just want you and my kids, he confirmed as I kissed his lips.

I was sad because he is a mommas boy but he was married and she need to take the tittie out his mouth.
😑😑😐😑😐😶😶😶😶😑😑😑😑😑
Move in day
Law was really over working so I had him take a vacation with his brothers and today was the day we was moving into the new house. Omg y'all the house was laid babe, I mean I had new everything in the house.
Our bedroom

Our master bathroom

The house was lovely and I couldn't wait to he sees it