Crazy

You got to be out your mind, why would you think it's okay to call DCF on me??? I yelled as I stood in his momma front yard. The hoe had me fucked up and I was finna let her know that.

Whatever you are a whoreeeee, she scream as Law is holding me back. You will never see my kids bitch and your son is only gonna hate your bitch, I yelled as she looked at me. Righhhhtt bitch please. My son will never be out my life, did he tell you how he paid that bond and how he just paid my mortgage for another year hoe? She yelled making me push him. You did what? I yelled hitting him in his chest.
You paid this hoe shit after all the shit she put us through? I cried.

Stay with her, fuck you nigga I yelled as he grabbed me. Bear hugging me he just apologize but I ain't want to hear none of that.
Come get your shit out my house and live with your mammy, I cried as I pushed him off me. You don't do shit like that I yelled as she just looked at us.

Getting in the car with him behind me I was beyond pissed and I just couldn't understand why he let this bitch have so much say so. Like this hoe could of got my kids taking from me if I didn't have my shit together, I yelled as he got in the car with me. Get the fuck out, stay with your mammy, I yelled as I punched him.

I just couldn't understand , my heart was broken and my mind was gone, this nigga letting this hoe try me and he still paying her bills. Like nigga why?

After arriving home, we fought and he left. I was sick and couldn't figure out why he was still helping her. I aint want no nigga who was gonna help or let any hoe try me. Fuck that being his momma, that hoe was wrong.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3 months later
Law and I wasn't together like that, I am not gonna lie I did let him come over and fuck me. I took my money out of his accounts and I removed him from all my accounts but I was on all of his. He begged to come home but I told him he wasn't ready to man up and be a good husband and put me first.

Today we was actually together at our sons football game and he was all in my face. He hated that the city knew our business and mostly everybody knew we wasn't staying in the same house. I heard from his sister in law that their momma went to Mexico with his ex and Juice ex. It was like she was doubling up with the ex's . I just could not understand why. We was cool when I was pregnant with our first child she just started hating me when he was trying to marry me.

Standing right behind me, my ass was literally sitting on his dick. He was so insecure and he felt like he had to make shit knowing , so he would do shit like this while we was in public so no other nigga would look at me. And he would pick fights with me if I didn't have on panties in public.

Watching our son play football I couldn't believe my baby. Jr was so special and he was so good at what he did. I loved all three of my boys.

After our sons game I planned on going out with Tasha and Niecy. But of course I'm being fussed out by him. I wasn't gonna lie since we been separated I have been in the club a little to much and he felt I was trying to be single but I was just trying to enjoy my life.

You got a husband, he yelled as grabbed my hair, I know I have a husband I yelled back as he pushed me back in the house. You need to stop trying me, he yelled as Tasha got in between us.

Man you needed to stop fucking your momma I yelled not thinking it was gonna make him mad but it did. Rushing me he pinned me against the wall. Your fucking mouth is stupid, you need to shut the fuck up because I'll fuck you up. My momma ain't got shit to do with this relationship being fucked up he yelled now choking me. you let her call them people on me? You think that's cool? I asked pushing him away from me.

I'm a whore, gold digger, bad wife????? Like how am I supposed to accept that? I cried.
Man I don't want to hear none of that, he yelled .

I didn't understand what he wanted I am just sick of this and I think I'm divorcing him.