Damn Icy

Hoe he fucked them bitch at y'all baby shower and after y'all got married , Icy yelled as I walked out the door. I ain't never fuck them around that time, I yelled back as she is literally punching me. Picking her up as she yelled and punched all over my head . I was wrong but I promise since I been married to her I never fucked them bitches.

Put me down, she cried as I held her again the side of her salon. Tell me the truth, she cried hitting me across the head. Grabbing her hands I looked at her, stop fucking hitting me E before I fuck you up man, I warned because I was pissed at this point. I understand you mad, I understand you hurt but that's shit wasn't nothing new.

When did you fuck them? She asked as Icy walked out the door towards her. I fucked them 20 fucking years ago, I said as I got in her face. 20 years ago? She asked as I mean mugged her. Icy why the fuck you trying to tell me some shit that happen before I was married? She asked I looked at her because Esha really had me fucked up.

You saying this shit happen while we was married and at a baby shower? She yelled getting out my hold now In her sisters face. That's what I was told so that's what I said, Icy said as Jay walked towards us now with Tasha.  Jay I fucked Tina and Tammy around that time? I asked as he looked at me and Tasha looked shocked

Let's keep that shit 💯 you was fucking all three of them, I hit both of them one time at y'all house when I came over to visit when I was in town. Then I fucked them again the night we went to Miami and that was that, I said feeling like she had tried me.

But you had them hoes around me knowing they fucked my husband for all them years? she yelled at me as I looked at her. You supposed to been my friend Tasha and you didn't even tell me that shit? She yelled at Tasha. E on some real shit , I didn't even think it was important, and I am your friend and I'm sorry she cried as I looked at E , I was beyond pissed.

It's all fucked up and I don't think that shit was even call for I said walking back towards her shop to get my kids.
Was I wrong for waiting to fuck her up? I had a busted lip and marks all over my body for some old shit.

Watching her clown on Icy as I walked out with my kids I knew they was gonna fight. Junior get in the truck and turn the ac on, I'll be back I said as E pushed Icy , then it was on. Icy fought and E really didn't but she had some hands on her but she couldn't beat Icy. Icy was bigger then her and always in some shit.
Punching each other I couldn't let them fight, pulling E as Jay pulled Icy , E had Icy hair. Hoe let my hair go, when I get you off me, I'm fuck your stupid ass up, Icy yelled .
Pussy hoe you supposed to be my sister and throwing shots at me for no reason E cried as I walked her toward the salon. Pussy hoe I promise I'm done with you. E cried as their grandma and Armani pulled up.

Oh shit, I thought, Mrs. Betty ain't never play with them fighting each other . And she use to tell them all the time that they only had each other because their momma wasn't shit.

Why would you do that? Mrs. Betty said as Armani walked to the truck to see about our kids.
Man granny I am not trying to hear none of that Icy yelled as I stood in between her and E. To bad Icy you gonna tell me, you ain't gonna disrespect me and you're not gonna try me, she said getting in her face. Mrs Betty ain't look like she was their granny more like their momma

I'm fight her ass again then maybe we can talk about it, Icy said walking up towards my wife crying, only to get push back by Jay. Hoe I helped raised you, Icy yelled . Icy you did a lot for me but you just tried to hurt me for nothing, E cried. You know what the fuck we been through and you gonna do this to me? She asked her sister as I just held her against the wall.

I never wanted to hurt you, but you was giving this hoe all type of love and didn't even notice you was being a bitch to me, Icy cried as they looked at each other. I'm sorry Law for putting you in this but that was the only way I could hurt her,Icy explained. It's cool I just need no issues with her right now and that's what happen, but it's cool sis, I said looking at her.

It's all good and I don't want to fight with my baby sister , I know it was mean for me to even do that but I felt some type of way. Icy replied .

I not gonna hug you right now because I truly want to beat your ass for punching me in my face but I do love you and we will talk about this tomorrow, Icy said as she walked towards her car. The shit was ugly and I felt it was uncalled for but I ain't finna let her just fuck me up, she need to apologize.