Be my Peace

Looking down at my wife as she asked me how my momma was doing. I mean she good, she apologize and she want to see the kids, I said as I looked at her.
Okay that's good she replied as I just looked into her eyes. My momma didn't really mention "The wife's " to my brothers and I . Our family reunion was next weekend and she wanted to make sure all her kids and grands was there. But if I'm going my wife going ,PERIOD.

Watching our son Jason play ball I could only think of how it would play out at the reunion. I ain't want no fighting and I damn sure didn't want my wife feeling uncomfortable.
So the family reunion next week , I said to my wife as she sat on my lap. Umm I heard, Tasha, Neicey and myself will not be attending, she said looking at me.
I understand , I said really understanding. But I want you and the kids to go , that's your momma and she may not never like me but I want y'all to go to have fun and see your family, E added as she looked at me. Kissing her lips I was happy that she was so understanding, and she only wanted what was best for me.
😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😍😍😍

After the game we took the boys to pizza , she was on this weird diet so she only ate a salad. So you know our photoshoot for the salon is tomorrow, she said to me as we walked the boys to the games. Um yeah I replied looking down at her. You know I have to let you know everything so you want think I'm doing something, she smartly said completely throwing me off.
It's true but shit I had to, so is Mike and Jon gonna be in the pictures? I meanly asked.

Yes she said looking away from me. Yo I hated them nigga real deal. She hired 4 males for the salon. 2 was single and straight, 1 was married to a stylist in her shop and the other on was gay. The two single niggas eyes wonder like a motherfucker. And E hate clothes so them nigga was always looking at my wife. The last week I have had her in pants, and I had to literally sit up there the whole day because I wasn't feeling them boys at all.

What's the dress code?? I asked her lil sneaky ass. All white she said looking at me. All white what, I said pulling at her hand. I'm wearing all white clothes, she smartly said. Stop playing stupid I warned as she rolled her eyes.

All white Shorts suit with my all white Dolce's she said making me look at her mean. When you get home you need to let me see how short boo, I whispered. She was so slick, I ain't approve on nothing she wore.
You act like I can't dress my self no more she loudly said. You can't I replied grabbing her arm.

Why you act like I'm do something on you? I will never cheat on you, she said. Man I ain't trying to hear that, I don't like niggas looking at my wife, I said as I looked into her so hurt eyes.

I still had jealous issues, I felt my wife was beautiful and I understand niggas was gonna look but I couldn't take it. She showcased me, like she was okay with bitches looking at me but I wasn't okay with niggas looking at what was mine.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next day
She of course was up early looking for something else to wear because that short shit she had was not gonna cut it. Putting on this white thigh high dress I was already shaking my head because the dress was to tight.
Why you wearing the same colors anyways? You should have the opposite color I said as we walked through the stores. She was mad at me, I mean she punched and yelled at me all night.

Leave me alone, you so stupid she meanly said. Hahaha , laughing at her I just walked behind her as she looked for something to wear.

Dang hey Law, fuck I thought. As this girl name Lauren said as I walked behind my wife. Knowing I wasn't supposed to say shit because E was crazy as fuck and I had no business speaking to no bitch I fucked at all.
What's good I said as I looked at her, as I continued to walk.
Looking back at me I knew it was finna get ugly . So we speaking to bitches ? She laughed as Lauren looked at her.
Man see I had a lot of dark shit in my closets , I had a shit load of skeleton and she hated everything about it.
Okay listen before E was my wife or I was even taking her serious I had a lot of bitches on my dick. Lauren is one of the chicks who I had a foursome with back in the day and E came over one day and saw her in my house and stop speaking to me for a while.

You think it's cute? She asked walking up on me.
Girl you act like I can't speak , I had his dick in my mouth just like you did Lauren laughed making E look at her. Yeah hoe you did you was fucking and sucking the nigga dick then but you can't touch it now because it's mine and I'm speaking to my husband I have no words for your bum ass , E yelled as I grabbed her by her waist.

Bring your ass on , E yelled as she pushed me from her. I ain't give a fuck about none of the bitches I fucked back in the day and yeah I was wrong for speaking.

5 p.m photoshoot

Y'all she twirling me, she wore what she wanted and I couldn't do anything about it but watch her like a hawk.
After the shit with Lauren she attack me but I had to stop her because she was going to far by punching me died in the lips making my shit leak. I had to slam her down on the bed and make her chill out.

Niggas bold, Juice said as I watched my wife. Why what happen bruh. Man, I walked in the back and over heard old boy(mike) talking about how Phat Esha ass was and how he wanted to eat her out, Juice said making my blood boil.
Standing up , I just wanted to punch that fuck boy in the face. But I wasn't , I was finna make him wish he could have what's mine. Grabbing her from the back her ass bounced on my dick. Rubbing her thighs as I whispered in her ears.
Fuck niggas want to taste my pussy? Huh? I asked her as she just listened.
Kissing her neck I knew she was getting hot, the whole time I'm doing this the nigga is watching, I could feel his eyes burning a hole in us. Turning around she kissed my lips, added tongue she would get nasty in front of anyone definitely to prove a point. Rubbing her fat ass I massaged the fuck out of it. Come fuck me in my office she suggested making me look down at her.

Doing as told I followed her ass to the room, at this point I was just horny and I wanted to make love to my wife but also show this nigga that he would never have what's mine PERIOD.