Wtf

Shit after that hoe shot me I felt so depressed and I felt like giving up ,Law and my family really had my back and I had to admit I had to give him another try because the nigga held me down. I ain't need for a damn thing.

It's been 8 months since I got shot and 2 months since I been back to work. Law and I have been doing good as a couple and it's actually surprising.

Come on I cooed to the dogs as I walked them, Law had left early to go to the Y, so I was walking his pit bulls. I was feeling good I just had a little shortness of breath sometimes. After walking the dogs I showered and was now heading to the shop.

Damn I'm so happy you back, my sister said as she hugged me, Icy felt it was her fault that I got shot , because she was the one who really was fucking the dumb bitch husband.
Girl I'm happy to be back to, I replied.

Hours went by and I did about 6 customers, it was weird because Law haven't called me at all , he usually would bring me lunch on my break or come up here to take me to lunch. But I felt something fishy was going on because this nigga came home yesterday smelling straight like a hoe, we fought about it ,but he made it seem like he was just helping a female work out. So today I was going up there and I hope I didn't have to show my ass.

See I think this nigga thought because I was shot and I did have a self esteem issue ,plus the bullet womb was now there ,I think he thought I would not leave him.

15 mins later, pulling up to the Y it looked packed and that was a good thing and that's probably the reason why he ain't call me or nothing. But shit he ain't never not called me.
Walking into the lobby the first thing I noticed was two really bad bitches chatting at the front desk. Damn when did he hire them ??I said to my self as I looked around.

This is the problem with niggas their always trying to be slick. If Law wasn't ready to be in a relationship, he shouldn't of asked me to be his girl friend and if he wanted to play around that's all he had to say, I wasn't up hard for no nigga ,that was gonna cheat.

Why is this bitch sitting on my nigga lap? Shit, walking towards him as he is laying on the push up mat and this big booty red bitch is sitting on him like she's riding the dick from the back.

Damn bruh this is how we doing it? I laughed as he damn near pushed the chick off him. No baby don't jump now , I laughed grabbing his hard dick. You good, I'll go and I'll be gone when you get home, I warned him as he looked at me so shocked. The female was just looking ,she ain't say shit.

Letting him go I just shook my head and walked off, I don't like bullshit and I ain't finna fight ah hoe over no nigga, he knew better and he knew I was gone and it's gonna be a long time before he get me back.

2 weeks later
I had packed all my shit and moved, Law just watched me, he ain't try to fight with me or nothing, he looked like a lost puppy but I ain't care. Moving back into my house things felt so different and I did break down and cry because I never would of thought he would of did me like that. My house was clean weekly because he hired a clean team to come keep it up while I was down.

Ugh I moaned as I stood in the bathroom looking at my self in the mirror, Looking over my nude body.

My titties was sitting nicely and my stomach was flat still, turning to the side I looked at my ass, the stretch marks that covered it I never understood them but I knew they where sexy to men. Hum I guess I'm sexy I said to myself as I looked at my body again. At the moment I realize that I was a very attractive female.
🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊🍾🎊