Unreal

After my accident, I been cooling. I made my family faithfully go to church. My son was tripping, and now my wife was upset with me because I didn't tell her about the second little girl, I mean the shit had me upset but I just had to stand behind my boy. Of course I talked to him and explained to him that he was being very careless and very stupid but what the hell could I do about it now?

But today is gonna be hard, my son came to  me last night about this other chick who is now saying that her one month is his. Lord your momma going kill you boy, I said as we walked into her salon the next day. She wasn't talking to me in fact I was sleeping on the sofa . Shit today I might be sleeping in the guest house after she hear this shit.

She was doing nails so I just kissed her lips and walked to her office. As I'm getting to her office with my son behind I hear my son say ooooh damn, looking behind me he is looking straight at this Spanish chick holding a baby. Fuck I thought feeling like this baby was the baby he was telling me about.

You thought I wasn't gonna find your momma shop? Everyone in town knows your momma , I only had to ask a few people in my neighborhood about her and ha I'm here. The chick who I thought was Spanish said in this ghetto girl voice. Oh lord this fool got another hood rat pregnant. Man why you in here? Junior asked as I shook my head. Because you need to tell your mom and dad that this baby is yours, she smartly replied. I don't know if it's my baby yet, I told you once I get a DNA I will tell my Momma's, he said looking crazy as his momma stood from her station. Bitch she look mad Dre, a barber in the shop said.
Pay for a fucking test then, she yelled as Esha walked over. Please man just go, my momma coming, our son said making me and Dre laugh.

No I'm finna tell your momma what it is, she said making him look sick.
What's going on? E said looking at me. I don't have shit to do with this babe, I said throwing my hands up. I couldn't have her  more upset with me so I wasn't even getting into this shit.

I'm Brittany, this is Leia, my daughter. The girl said as she looked E up and down. Okay who are you and how my I help you, E said looking pissed.
Who am I ? The girl asked Junior.

Waiting from him to answer everyone just looked at him. Listen one thing I don't have time for is the bullshit, who the fuck is this little girl? Mama please I just need to talk to you in private, he said making me look at him crazy because he knew she was gonna kick his ass.

Walking away from us she walked into her office with him behind her.

Listen if this my son's baby we will help you with her. I'm sorry you had to go through this alone but I promise we will help as soon as we know for sure she's his daughter, I said as I looked at the baby who I really couldn't tell who the child belong to at this point.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Esha Pov
Are you fucking stupid? I yelled as he covered his face. Why the fuck are you out here fucking? You are 17 and probably got 3 fucking babies. Omg I cried as I slapped him.
You want to fuck, at less use a condom, why are you so dumb? I scream as the tears just covered my face.
Mommy I am sorry, Junior sadly said. Ugh you gonna take care of them babies if their yours. You not finna be a deadbeat , your ass need to cover the fuck up I cried as I opened the door.

Walking pass Lawrence I felt he ain't give my baby the right training, he ain't tell him to cover that dick up.
Walking up to the little girl, I was pissed with her also. May I please hold her? Yes ma'am she slowly said looking afraid because babe this look on my face was to kill. Wow she is so pretty, she looks like me, oh my God , I cried. This damn baby was definitely mine, her little lips. Law look, I cooed. Damn babe I didn't recognize that, she do look like you, Lawrence said as I looked down at this beautiful baby girl. Wow ,ummm we can go down there in the morning to get the test, I'll pay for it, I just want to make sure that she's mine, and I'll help you with everything after that, I explained looking her in the eyes.
Yes ma'am I understand , I just want her to be with y'all honestly. I can't take care of nobody, I barely can take care of myself, she explained.
Yes we will take care of her, lets just go in the morning and get the test then we will go from there, I said as I looked down at the baby.

Was I tripping? Was I been to hard on this punk ass son of mine? What the fuck do I do?