#59 Sehun-The Result of a Function

Dedicated to idc_ili, who requested this:) I hope you hurl your phone at this (you won't though, it is pretty lameXD). Enjoy:D

★★★

Sehun POV

"Sehun!" Nelly calls, and I hurriedly run to the front door, grinning sheepishly as I button the last button of my shirt.

"Help me with the tie?" I ask, holding out the black fabric to her, and she takes it up.

"You're a man and you don't know how to wear your own tie. Shouldn't you be ashamed, baby?" she laughs, her fingers deftly knotting my tie up.

"I do know! I just want to you to help me wear it."

She laughs and adjusts my tie nicely. "I doubt so, Ohsen, but let's get a move on. We don't want to be late, do we?"

I shake my head and pull her out to the car.

Nelly is wearing a simple red strapless dress that falls slightly below her knees, and her curly black hair sets off the outfit perfectly.

"You're showing too much skin, I think."

"Jealous here, are we? Don't worry, I love only you," she replies, drumming her manicured nails against the window, and I nod.

-

The hotel is bedazzled in shining fairy lights, gleaming brightly in the night.

"Your company must have spent a lot of money on the decorations," I remark, helping her out of the car.

"Well, Suho is rich. He's the brother of multi-millionaire Siwon, you know. Kaja, let's go!"

I grab her hand and we head into the lobby together, but something niggles at the back of my mind.

Is Suho a nickname for Joonmyeon?

-

When we reach the ballroom, the doors are instantly drawn apart, and we are ushered immediately to a seat, where a few other men sit, some with their partners.

"Sehun!"

"Luhan!"

He wraps me in a big bear hug. "I'm glad to see you, Ohsen. You've grown so tall; you're taller than me! And the suave poker face is very much alive, eh?" he asks, poking at my cheek.

I give him a light swat on his arm, brushing him away. "I'm not tall, you're just thort, hyung. And you've grown prettier too."

"The lisp is ever present, my dear Ohsen. Come, sit. And I grow more handsome, for your information."

He points to two chairs beside him, and I sit down, Nelly beside me.

"Who sits in that chair beside Nelly?" I asked, observing the way the reddish purple wine swirled.

"Joonmoney. He's paying for all this. That man has cash, but I find him a rat," Luhan hissed, and I snorted.

Joonmoney must be 'Suho'.

-

When the lights had dimmed, and a spotlight shone on the stage, a short man climbed up the steps.

"Good evening, all. I am Kim Joonmyeon, President of the Exo-skeleton Institute, dedicated to researching about the structure and development of the human body-"

"He's a naggy old thing," Luhan whispered, and I gave him a punch on the shoulder. "Wake me up when the old man's done."

-