#9 Kai-Valentine's Day

Dedicated to My21stCenturyGirl who requested this and made the fantastic cover, and KAIotics;D Enjoy~

★★★

Denise POV

I pulled on a blue sweater and black skirt. Done. I checked my outfit one last time before walking out of the house. Today, I was doomed. It was February the 14th, when lovers hanged out together. But I was alone on that special day. Why was that happening to me? I didn- Ooof. My butt hit the ground as I bumped into somebody. I looked up, dazed.

A pair of dark eyes were looking at me concernedly. "Miss? Miss? Are you okay?"a rich deep voice asked.  I blushed fiercely before slapping myself mentally as the owner of the voice helped me up. "Kai. Kim Kai. I'm sorry I bumped into you." "No, no,  I wasn't paying attention. It's alright." I hurriedly replied, dusting my skirt down.

Kai POV

I was walking down Lover's Lane, groaning at my terrible relationship status. Single on Valentine's Day. "Sexy, free and single, I'm ready to bingo!" I muttered. Super Junior was Sexy, Free and Single, but I was sadly Plain, Free and Single. Suddenly, a girl bumped into me and fell to the ground. I looked down and stood frozen at what I saw. A goddess in a simple blue sweater and black skirt sat on the ground, dazed. Unlike other girls, she wasn't caked in makeup and wearing skirt that showed their big fat bums. I asked her if she was fine, offering her my hand. I grinned as she blushed, and introduced myself. She looked so innocent and cute that I just wanted to pinch her cheeks.

Denise POV

Damn. I had to meet a sexy guy who was probably a god in disguise and then make a fool of myself. "How about I treat you to a coffee and cake?" he asked, his smile sending my mind into overdrive. "No, it's fine." I replied, the words jumping out of my mouth hastily. "I insist. Come along." He grabbed my arm and dragged me to Kona Bean.

When we reached the cafe, I ordered a latte and him a mocha. We sat down at a booth and he began talking about himself. He had a mum named Kim Joonmyeon, a dad named Wu Yifan, a brother named Kyungsoo and was married. To Chicken, the love of his life. I laughed as he told me about Park Chanyeol, a six foot saesang fan of his that bought him gifts. "What's your dream?" I asked curiously. With his sharp jaw and beautiful nose, he could easily be a dancer or something. "To start a family," he replied seriously, gazing into my eyes.

I blushed and looked down. What was he trying to say? Just then, our drinks were served and the waiter handed me a paper. I took it curiously and opened it up. Hi, I'm Luhan. Do you want to go out sometime? I smiled as I read the message and folded the paper, ready to keep it. Kai snatched the paper from me and read it silently before tearing it up into pieces. I stared at him. Why was he so angry?

He got up and dragged me out of Kona Beans. "Kai? Kai? Why are you doing this?" I asked, stumbling. He spun around and glared at me. "Because that guy was hitting on you. Obviously." I raised an eyebrow. "I don't understand." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Because I love you. Even if we just met." Silence. He loved me? Kai loved me? "I didn't think you would love me. I love you too." I said, grinning softly. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly. "Happy Valentine's Day, Denise."

~~~

A/N: Ah, I hope you guys liked this. I typed it out when I was this fat shivering lump in my blanket, frying eggs on my head so it won't be as fantastic as usual. Joke joke, my work isn't fantastic yet. I'm sorry for the late update, so I'm having a quadruple update. This was supposed to be up yesterday, but it's late. Being sick sucks, I tell you. The sick me decided to throw in Super Junior, and those terrible Exo jokes about his family. And about his marriage to chicken. Thank god I recovered, so these jokes won't appear(though I personally like auch crappy jokes-how bout you guys? Tell me!) Apologies about Luhan's role. I don't mean anything bad because he is one of my bias. I need a Kyungsoo to take care of me and a Suho to spoil me. Haha. Take care of yourselves! Don't be shy to request too! Bye! Vote and comment!

-Venus the sick-crazy author who makes terrible jokes while frying eggs on her forehead