#24 Sehun-Icing

Dedicated to fangirrl101, who requested this, and all maknae lovers out there! Enjoy:))

★★★

Kaye POV

I sighed as I wiped the table. Sehun was coming home late tonight, but worse, he'd forgotten. I threw myself down on the chair, depressed. Today was my birthday, but Sehun had forgotten it. I sighed as I thought of the events of the morning.

I woke up, full of happiness. Today was my birthday, and I couldn't wait to see what Sehun had prepared for me. I bounded to the kitchen, only to see Sehun eating toast and reading the newspaper with that adorable poker face. "Good morning Sehun!" I called cheerily. "Good morning," he replied, not looking up from the papers. Wae? Why was he being so cold? I grabbed some toast and sat down silently, my happy feelings gone. I nibbled on my toast, upset by Sehun. We've beem together for three years but he couldn't even remember my birthday. "I've got to go. I'll be late back today." With that, he grabbed his jacket and headed out of the door.

I stared dumbly at the closed door. He didn't even say goodbye. I buried my face in my arms and lay like that for the next few hours...

I stood up and grabbed a box of chocolates. Plopping down on the couch, I switched on the television. "Happy birthday to me," I muttered to myself, shoving a chocolate in my mouth. I flicked through the channels and stopped as I saw Sehun on one of them. "I love Kaye so much! She's my life! Sa-" I switched off the television, unable to bear his lies. "Bullshit. Can't even remember the birthday of "the love of your life," I grouched.

I decided to go to the rooftop. Pulling on my sweater, I headed out of the door. When I got to the rooftop, I gasped in wonder. There were soft fairy light glowing about and rose petals lay on the floor. "The lucky girl should be glad to have a thoughtful guy like that. I wish I was her," I thought aloud. "You are, and I'm the thoughtful guy," a voice replied. I turned around to see Sehun standing behind me with a smirk on his face. "Ya, pabo, I don't want to talk to you," I snapped. But why did Sehun do this for me? I stalked off angrily, but Sehun stopped me. "I knew you'd be angry, jagi. I pretended to forget your birthday, because I knew that you'd come up here. And you did. Happy birthday!" he hugged me.

So that was why he acted like that. "Don't think I'll forgive you so easily, Oh Sehun," I replied, giving him a little shove. "Pwease? Double pwease with bubble tea?" he pouted cutely. No, no, don't give in to that cuteness. Aegyo is not my style, I thought desperately, trying not to weaken. "Fine, fine, I forgive you," I sighed. I could never resist his aegyo, and he knew it. He smiled cockily before pulling me in for a hug. I smiled happily as Sehun buried his face in my hair.

I watched as Sehun pulled out a cake from a box. "Happy birthday to you!" he smiled, lighting up the candles. I giggled excitedly and blew out the candles. I grinned as he plucked out the candles, but the smirk on his face left me feeling a little uneasy. "Sehun? What are you planning?" I asked warily. "Say cheese!" he yelled. Before I knew it, I felt cake hit my face. I gasped and looked up, only to see Sehun snapping pictures with his camera, before collapsing on the floor and rolling like a buffalo. "That was a waste of cake, and what is this for?" I yelled. I nefer expected this to happen to me.

Sehun got up and came over to me. "Tha cake isn't wasted," he whispered sexily into my ear. I shivered excitedly, before he put his face even closer to mine. His tongue playfully licked the icing on my chin and I shoved him away. "Yah! That was disgusting!" I screamed, smacking his shoulder. He didn't reply, but merely got to his knees. "You're the jam on my donut, the cream on my chocolate and the icing on my cake. So will you be the sweetest thing in my life?" ge asked, brandishing a ring with a little swan on it. "Yes," I replied breathlessly, not knowing what to say. He jumped out and hugged me, before kissing me on the lips. "You taste like icing, jagi," he remarked, and we both laughed together as the clock struck in the distance.

~~~

A/N: I hope you like it, Kaye;) I was watching Super Junior force Teuk to slap his face into the cake and Super Junior M celebrating Zhoumi's birthday, when they smashed the cake in his face and Henry licked the icing on his face. Oh, my Zhoury feels then*.* Well, I hope this is okay:D because I find it kinda cute myself. Did any of you guys watch those videos? If you didn't, go watch it now! Henry and Zhoumi were just so cute, bickering like little kids. Bye! Vote and comment!

-Venus the Exotic Elf;D

EXO One Shots/Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें