Note

Please read this because it is important.

It's been eons since I've updated and I'm so, so, so, sorry. It kills me to know that I've failed you guys (don't say it's okay I know I've been a horrid updater).

As such, I am going to stop this book. For all those who have requested, I am going to do you guys in groups (it's a terrible way but this is all I can really do for now considering my schedule and stuff.) I'm literally swimming in requests and I feel horrible because some of you have been waiting since last October. Which makes me feel guilty.

I'm going to mark this completed for now, and I'll be gathering all the requests. They're scattered all over, and I'll post the list up when I can. And please don't tell me not to do this because it's my decision and I think it's for the best. I don't want to hold anyone up and dodge all the inquiries.

On the other hand, this has been a wonderful journey. It's through this book that I've met so many of you wonderful people, and I can't stop being thankful for all of you. You've all given me a tremendous amount of support, and you should all know that you're fantastic. To everyone who's been with me from the start, I love you guys.

Thank you for everything, and I promise to be a better writer for you guys. This book grown so huge that I can't even believe it, and it's all thanks to you.

I think I'll be more active around November, and by then I hope to start writing properly, and be a more commited author :)

XOXO,

venus :)