#10 Luhan-One

For Lulu fans out there:)) 我们美丽雄壮的鹿唅! Enjoy!^

★★★

Your POV

I crouch low in my cave as I sense another magical being. How could this be? I was the strongest power in this realm for more than a century. Did this mean that it was Time? Or was it the Zing? I uttered a silent prayer.

A ray of light suddenly shot into the dark cave. I gaped as the boulder blocking began rolling away. A slim figure stood in the doorway. I got to my feet stared at the newcomer coolly. He had curly brown hair with long eyelashes that made him look like a girl. I focused on his milky white face as I welcome him. "Luhan." I say. "Care to introduce yourself after reading my mind?" he questions. My heart jumps as he flashes me a dazzling smile."_____. Nice to meet you." " I have the power of telekenetics." he says, his angelic face beaming at me. I nod. I know all about him having read his mind. He is now guarding something fiercely, and I can only see he has the Zing for somebody. My heart winces as I realise this fact. The Zing comes only once, and will be lost forever if not returned.

"You are in Love. May I know with who?" I ask, unable to control my curiosity. He gapes at me before replying. "You're good at mind read. Most readers do not read that, and I am impressed by your skills as with your beauty." I raise an eyebrow. Was he joking? "_____, I have the Zing for you. Do you return it?"

I say nothing as I lean forward. He does so too, and a single spark flies as our lips touch. No words are necessary as we become One.

~~~

A/N:I had no idea for Luhan. Fantasy just stuck in my mind and I couldn't resist writing it. I think this was fairly ok for a newbie. But not impressive yet. I'm trying to improve my writing, cos I think I'm a bit too rigid. I dunno how to say it, but yea. I'll be doing another Luhan oneshot soon, since I kinda messed this up. I hope you guys found it ok though. Tell me what you think about this, my fantabulous readers! I'm back to work, alive and fairly healthy! I don't look forward to next Tuesday, where I have to feel the wrath of my chinese teacher whose work I screwed up when I was sick. Wish me luck! Cheers and hugs for you guys! Bye~ Vote and comment!

-Venus the author on self-improvement:)