#4 Kris-Out of The Galaxy

Dedicated to my sister, Valerie, @limjongin, who's bias is Kris. She never gives up on Kris, and loves him for who he is. This update is a late celebration for Leeteuk, who was discharged on 29/7/14, Tuesday. Suju fighting!

★★★

I sip my coffe lesuirely as the cuckoo clock in Kona Beans calls out four. The shop is quiet and and silent, and I look around.

My eyes fall on a blonde head by the window. It is bent over a book, and sits beside a toy wolf.

The blonde haired guy moves the pencil in his hand, and I stare at him carefully. He must be drawing, since the words 'SKETCH PAD' are drawn in enormous block letters on the cover. I squint my eye to get a glimpse of the name below, but it is too fancy for me to make out.

His face can be a work of art, really. His face is sculpted beautifully, his nose noble and his jaw sharp. His hair is curly and springy, but there is an artistic feel too it.

He sticks out his tongue in concentration, and I laugh loudly. The sight of his lanky body, hunched over his sketch pad with furrowed brows seems wildly hilarious to me.

Until he looks up and stares at me. The laughter in me dies and I look away, hoping he doesn't know it's me.

For a few minutes, I fight off the urge to glance at him. Remember, curiousity, kills the cat. Remember, remember, remember, rem-

"Ungya, ungya." My head whirls around, and I see the guy wink at me while he sips at his orange juice. "Ungya ungya." What language could that be?

While I gape at him, he comes over to my table. "Kris. Pleased to meet you." I stare at him, and swallow. "_____." I whisper shyly, my face growing red as he shakes my hand.

▶Years Later◀

I laugh as I watch Kris, my boyfriend, draw. Though he claims to be an accomplished artist, his picture just looks like that of a kindergartener's.

"You totally suck. I bet I draw better then you when my eyes are closed."

"Hey! I'm Picasso!" he protests, shoving me in the arm. Even after so long, he would never admit that his drawing was dire.

After meeting Kris that day, we'd gradually grown closer. When he asked me to be his girlfriend, I jumped over the moon and into the galaxy, before disappearing into an exoplanet.

"When we first met, I was drawing you. Let me show you," he says, flipping through his sketchbook . He is suddenly serious and I watch him flick through the book.

I stare at the drawing, mesmerized. He has captured me perfectly, from my slight curl of my hair to my cheeks and my lips.

"I love you, Kris," I whisper, touched, before he hugs me tightly. We stay like this for a few hours, enjoying the silence as the sun slips from the sky and darkness reigns the universe.

~~~

A/N: [This was edited on 18/10/14]

Okay, I couldn't help the galaxy and exoplanet. It just screamed to be put in. I'm sorry that my one shots are getting shorter...I was remembering Exo Showtime when I suddenly thought of this. Ok, I miss the days when Exo was 12. 11 onstage, 12 forever! I miss Kris and his random alien speak. He was cool, yet Eurongie and Ace showed his soft side. Sigh, I hope he's happy. All the best, Kris! 我们爱你! Also, I'm happy about Leeteuk (proudly an Elf too^^) Im still celebrating, because SJ got their angel back. Long may Super Junior live! And I'm also happy that my exams are over:)

-Venus the nostalgic planet who is still happy about Leeteuk