#21 Xiumin-Photograph

Dedicated to Deltia, who requested this, as well as XiuMINIONS out there:) Enjoy! :)

★★★

Dell POV

I stare numbly at the photograph in my hands. In it is a man, who looks like a boy. He has black hair, a wide, cheeky grin and big shining eyes. Xiumin. The man I loved with all my heart.

I stared at the man I'd knocked down on the ground. He was lying on the floor, seemingly in pain. But he had a goofy grin on his face as he stared up at me. "Omo, I'm really sorry! Do you need anything?" I asked, freaking out, scared that I'd hurt him somewhere. "Yea. I need a plaster. Because I think I just fell for you."

That meeting, brought us together.

I sat patiently on the couch. This was the seventh time in nine days that he was late. He told me that he was at work, rushing a project, and that there was no need to wait for him. The clock struck twelve, ringing out eeeily in the still of the night. I fetched his coat and buried my head in, nuzzling his sweet smell that lingered. But today, I could only smell a strong scent of Chanel perfune on the coat. I removed my face from the coat slowly and stared. Marked on the collar of a coat was a lipstick print, and there was a long strand of curly hair lying across the pocket. I shook my head silently, trying to get rid of the niggling doubt in my head. I grabbed my land line, which had a private number, and stabbed in his number. It rang incessantly, and just as I was about to hang up, he answered. "He-hello?" His voice was coming in short breath, as if he'd just run a race. I sat silently, listening as a sickly female voice rang out. "Darling, who called? He just interrupted our moment." "Must be a dumb kid prank calling people." his voice spoke. "What if it's your girlfriend?" "Nah, she's sleeping. Beauty sleep she calls it. Not that she gets any prettier. She'll never match up to you, be-" I cancelled the call and sat frozen on the couch. So that was what I was to him? An ugly troll? I stood up as hot tears blinded me. I packed up my stuff and wrote him a note, rushing out his house. If he didn't want me, I'd leave him.

My tears was rolling down fast. Why did he hurt me like this? Was this really necessary? I wiped away my tears and ran up to my treehouse. I'd read and play in it, but ever since that day, I'd been too depressed to go anywhere.

I shimmied up the tree, wanting to forget everything. I crawled into the house and threw myself on the beanbag. A gasp rang out as I hit a body in the dim, dusk light of the room. Who was here? I backed away, only to see who it was when he turned around. It was him. I folded my arms and did my best to glare at it, though my heart wrung painfully as I stared at his face. I was still not over him, even though he clearly was "Dell, I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong. I'd gotten caught by her looks only. When I saw your note, I realised that who I really loved. You. Dell, I want you back. The days without you were hell, and I've never been worse. Can you forgive this pabo?" he asked. I couldn't help noticing his thin, sallow cheek and the dullness in his eyes. "I forgive you." I stated, the tears welling up in my eyes. For the first time in forever, I smiled as he pulled me into his arms. We stayed like that for a few hours, as the sky grew darker and the moon slipped out. Here I was, in his arms. In the arms of Xiumin, the man I loved most in the world.

~~~

A/N: Dell, I hoped you liked it. You wanted a sad romance with Xiumin, but I don't think it's very romantic. The sadness is enough for a sop like me, so I hope it's okay for you. It was easier than I thought to write a sad imagine, and I really enjoyed this. I got the pickup line from my new friend, @silvershadow 143. I'm going to write a crack imagine after I've done my requests, so look forward to it! I realized that XiuMINIONS are more active at requests. Come on, D.Onuts/Creepers/BAEKons/Chensations etc, show your love for your idols by requesting them:) The reads for this story has been increasing pretty quickly, so thank you, guys! 143 & 486, I love you, saranghae! Bye! Vote and comments!

-Venus the sop who cries at sad things like Tao and Suho:)