#30 Sehun-Drunken Love

Dedicated to WolfElle94 who requested this:), as well as Honeys out there! Enjoy~

~~~

Elle POV

I swigged down my shot of whisky, and burped. I was feeling depressed, and this alcohol was numbing my limbs, giving me that sense of freedom. "Shit, Sehun. Why can't you talk to me huh? And why do I het so much overtime?" I yelled, sloshing over my words. Sehun was my new neighbor, and he was perfect. Blond hair, small crinkly eyes and cute nose. But he never really noticed me. Just the occasional 'Hi' or 'How are you', before he'd scamper away. Life was real messed up, and I turned to drinking to vent my frustration. I hadn't drank for years, but this felt good. I downed another bottle, and called for more.

I slammed down some tips and staggered out, reeling at the cool night air. I felt my stomach churn, and I ran over to the bushes. I vomited everything out and headed home. By then, everything was just the same shade of blur to me. I shot into my house and threw myself on the couch.

Sehun POV

I was in the kitchen when I heard somebody enter my house. I grabbed a knife and tiptoed out, trying not to scare of the intruder. I headed into the living room, only to find Elle sprawled on my couch. Why was she here? I put back the knife and stole over to her. She reeked of alcohol and I wrinkled up my nose in distaste. Why was a beautiful girl like her drinking?

She made yelping noises as she slept, much like a puppy and Baekhyun hyung. I smiled and pinched her nose lightly. I liked her ever since I first saw her. She stood in the golden light of the summer, her smile more dazzling than the sun. I knew then, that I'd fallen for her hard.

I went off into a daydream and started as she called my name. "Sehun. Oh Sehun," she mumbled feverishly. I frowned as I leaned closer to hear what she said. "I love you, but you never notice me. Oh Sehun, why do you always run when you see me? Am I that ugly? Why can't you love me? Why?" I pulled back, shocked by her words. Elle loved me?

Elle POV

In my sluggishness, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, lifting me up slightly. "I love you too, Elle," My fuzzy brain tried its best to process that oh-so-familiar-voice. I could faintly make out the outline of a man against bright light. "Sehun?" I asked, my heart pounding with alcohol and nervousness.

"Yes, Sehun," he mumured, planting a kiss on my lips. The drunken me grabbed his head and kissed him harder, enjoying his taste. He pulled away, and trailed kisses down my neck, to my jawbone, his raspy breath sending me into overdrive. I smiled up giddily as he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled him closer.

~~~

A/N: I hope you liked it, Elle! I'm really sorry that it's so short and that the ending was crappy, cos I don't know how to end off the light smut. This was the only way I could getbith to confess, so yea. I was thinking how Cheon Song Yi crashed into Do Min Joon's house so I wrote this;D Wattpad is not updating my stats for this book, and I'm so mad:/ Thanks for understanding! Bye! Vote and comment!

-Venus the Lay-zy procrastinator:/ who's Wattpad is me