#6 Sehun-I Love You

Okay, on a maknae roll! For Hunnies/ Honeys/Sehunstans out there!

★★★

I skipped down the path, with Sehun, my boyfriend. The day was like that of a storybook's: clear, breezy, with just the right amount of golden light dancing along the earth. The brightly hued stalks of flowers lined the walkway, bobbing their multicoloded heads as wind rushed past. They were my favourite tulips, but I barely noticed them in my excitement.

Excitement and anticipation bubbled rapidly like a gushing stream, and I squealed loudly in my joy.

"I'm meeting Exo today! Oh I'm meeting Exo today~ Sehun, sing along!"

He gives me his usual poker face. "No."

"Aw Thehun, juth thing along with me! You're a meanie," I whine, mocking his lisp.

"Eh, my lithp ith cute. It can't be abuthed like that!" he whined, then did his famous aegyo.

"I like cute Sehun better," I remark to no one in particular as I head to Exo's dorm.

Sehun was taking me to meet Exo today. I had never met them, but judging from Sehun's accounts (which is suspected might be fake), and their public appearances, they did seem like a bunch of dorks together.

I went off into a daydream as I mentally reviewed my bucket list. Soon, I could check 'Hear Baekhyun say kkaebsong', 'Watch Kaisoo real life', and 'Eat baozis with Xiumin' off the list.

I probably couldn't check out 'Pluck a feather from Suho's sacred wings', and 'See if Lay is a unicorn-or a goldfish with bad memory' was probably impossible too. Oh well.

"Exo planet to _____! You thouldn't think of them! I'm your boyfriend!"

I laugh and ruffle his rainbow hair. "Arra, arra! I only love you, anyway!"

-

"I'm here!" Sehun calls. In a moment, thunderous footsteps shook the place as eleven men raced(and shoved) each other to get to the door first.

As expected, Kris reached first. "Yo, saeng," he called cooly. Sehun and him smiled as they slap hands, and I watched on, amused. Adorkable Kris wasn't out yet, and I observed him. He had long legs that were wrapped in jeans with chains, and Converse shoes lay snugly on his foot. The exact epitome of cool.

Chanyeol reached second, and swung Sehun up. "Hello baby Thehun!" he shouted, before jerking Sehun down. I watched as Sehun wrinkled up his nose at me. Chanyeol's spiritwas too much for him, and he didn't seem to like it.

The last nine boys all shuffled to the door, and I smiled. They didn't look as if they grabbed people like food or something. They looked like normal people.

"This is-"

"______!"

"Yah Oh Sehun, how could we not know?"

"You yak about her non stop!"

"It's always 'I want _____!' or 'I miss _____!"

I snickered and faced Sehun. "Is somebody madly in love with me?"

"No. Remember the time I came back from China after a week? And then you-"

I clamped a hand over his mouth. "You are NOT embarrassing me here, Sehun. Shush."

He grinned back evilly. "You're madly on love too."

"Not with you!" I laughed, then I ran to Kris.

"Aigoo, my babies are so cute! Sehun, you made a good choice." Suho pulled Sehun into a motherly hug, and he wriggled desperately.

"______! Let's show you round here!' Baekhyun grabbed my hand and dragged me along, together with Chen.

"Uh, help?"

"Get used to it. You're dealing with the Beagle Line after all." D.O waved his mixing spoon at me, and I laughed.

-

We all sat down to watch a movie. When I plopped down on the sofa, Luhan sat by me.

"Hyung! I want to sit with _____!" Sehun whined, and I laughed.

"_____, you don't mind sitting with me, yea?"

"It's okay," I replied, patting Luhan's hand.

Sehun glared.

But no one saw.

-

I shrieked as the ghost appeared out of nowhere.

Luhan grabbed my hand and patted my back. "It's okay, ______. I'll be here to protect you."

Again, another pair of eye clouded.

With  anger and jealousy.

But again, no one saw.

-

"Bye! See you soon!" Exo chorused, and I beamed at them. "See you all soon too! It was lovely to meet you all too!"

"Noona! If you ever get sick of Sehun, you'll come to me, right?" Chanyeol's question sent us all in laughter, and I ruffled his hair and winked. "Sure, Yeollie."

I gave them a last wave and headed for home with Sehun. As we walked, I realised he was being unusually quiet.

"Sehun, are you sick? Do you need to rest?"

He turned away without a reply, and I stared at him. Why was he being like this?

"Why do you care? Just go away. To Chanyeol or Luhan or whoever. Leave me alone!"

I grabbed his arms. "Yah Oh Sehun, what the hell do you mean? Why would I go?"

"You let go of me. Of course you would go. You were flirting the whole day!"

"Flirting? I was never flirting!"

"Oh yeah, asking Chen to feed you is not flirting. Holding Luhan's hand is so not flirting. And winking and making plans with Chanyeol is absolutely not flirting. Well done, _____. Well done." He began walkimg away, and I ran to catch up with him.

"It was all in jest! Look, I admit that the guys were all super great. But I would never leave you. Because I love you. You're stupid, Oh Sehun!" I screamed.

His face suddenly relaxed. "I was just worried. That you would really go to them. I mean, they are more popular and all..." his voice trailed off, and he bit his lip.

"Oh Sehun. Were you jealous?"

"No."

"Then I think I'll go find Chanyeol."

"NO! Yes, okay, I was. Why would I not be?"

I gave him a peck on the cheek. "You shouldn't be. Because I only love you."

"I love you too, ______."

He grabbed my hand, and we ran back home together.

With our hearts light, and full of love.

~~~

A/N: [This was edited on 30/10/14, with a more detailed plot, and better overall:)]

Sehun weeny angst. I have to say that Sehun is a little hard to write, but I'm coping:) I hope you guys did enjoy this! It would be great to meet Exo like this. And a jealous Sehun will be hot;) My Sehun feels these days are killing me and he'll come wrecking my bias list. *sigh*. Bye! Vote and comment!

-Venus says Yehet:)