#67 Sehun-Apple Blossom

The flower series has never been continued after the Peony, so here we go with Apple Blossom:D Floweriness for Shadowsaphira:) Enjoy~

★★★

I sat on the swing under the tree, and giggled happily as Sehun gave me a push under the apple blossom tree.

"Whee! Higher, higher!"

"I'm aready puthing hard!"

I laughed as I soared higher into the air, before I whizzed back down.

"Min Ah! I want to eat!"

"Fine, fine!"

I jumped off the moving swing and collapsed on the floor, laughing at Sehun's face.

-

"Isn't lemonade always the nicest?"

"It ith! I withh I could have more."

Sehun and I lay under the tree, enjoying the gentle sunlight filtered by the blossoms above us. The tree was our secret place, and we would always go there for our picnics.

"Look! There's a swing!"

"Really? This shall be our special place!"

"Just you and I."

"Just you and I. It's our secret."

"What are you thinking about, Min Ah?" Sehun asked, scrunching up his face as a blossom dropped down gently on his nose. "It's ticklish."

"When we found our tree. Do you remember it?"

"Of courthe I do!"

-

"I want to tell you something, Min Ah."

I took a sip of my coffee, and looked at the boy in front of me. He was still the same Sehun of my childhood, but his hair was now a whitish blond, and his muscles and features well defined. The lisp and the poker face still hadn't changed. His lisp was much improved though. It was the same Sehun with the same good looks.

"What about, Hun?"

His eyes crinkled up slightly as he grinned. "I got into Oxford."

I stared at him. Did he really get in? He was talented, leading the cohort, but I never expected this. When he's sent off the application, he'd been apprehensive.

"That's wonderful! When do you go?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I have to go to the dorms in two weeks."

Two weeks. The fact that I wouldn't be seeing Sehun anymore for the next few years after two weeks left me stunned. I had always woken up to his pale face for the past eighteen or so years.

"O-oh. That's good." I gave my biggest grin in a heroic attempt to hide the pain that had begun to work.

I couldn't ruin his happiness after he had longed so much to go. He had always talked about Oxford, and this was his once-in-a-lifetime chance.

"Don't lie, Min Ah, I know you'll miss my fabulousness. Let's spend the next two weeks together. I want to see more of my best friend before I go."

I smiled at Sehun's jesting. "Sure, Hun. We'll have fun."

-

"Do you really have to go?"

It was almost time for Sehun's flight, but I suddenly wished that the plane wouldn't fly. Better still, Oxford collapsed.