#76 KrisHan-Meeting

• Věnováno Luhan, Kris and my feels

★★★

It was time to go. Luhan stepped out of the van, and pushed his way through the throngs of fans that had gathered around.

"Oppa!" "Luhan ge!" "LuhaEEEEEEN!" "Sangnamja!"

The collective shrieks that rose up hurt his ear, but he smiled anyway. They were Exo-Ls, the real fans. Tre one who had followed him.

He didn't have time to think about his Deers, because he was now in the great lobby, its ceiling dotted with enormous chandeliers.

The carpeting was lush and thick, and the air condition was at full blast, making his skin go a faint shade of pink.

It wasn't the stately orchids that caught his eye, it wasn't the buffet filled with everything he liked, it was the sight of the tall man standing cooly at the other end of the, his dark brown hair standing up stiffly.

He forgot the paparazzi by the sides, and ran over, screaming childishly.

"Yi Fan! Yi Fan ge! It's Luhan, your little Luhan!"

The cold city guy glanced up, and then gave his gummy grin. When Luhan had wrapped his arms around his neck, he proceeded to strangle Yi Fan. "Yah, yah! This is not my style!"

His voice seemed a lot deeper, but he was still the Galaxy hyung he had loved. "Chicken's not your style. You eat chicken. I'm not your style. You love me. Eh?"

"Shush. You don't know my relationship status with chicken!"

"How have you been, Yi Fan?"

"Don't. Don't."

Yi Fan's voice was now unsteady, and he took a step back.

"Don't do what?" Luhan asked softly, pulling him back.

"Don't call me Yi Fan. Kris hasn't died. Don't call me Yi Fan."

He nodded with understanding. "Alright, Kris," he whispered, aptting his hair.

"Only he called me Yi Fan. Only him," Kris' face was blank, and for the first time in almost half a year, he thought he saw that Kris still felt. There was sense of loss, want and love.

He was thinking about Tao. "Don't hurt, Kris. I miss Hun. I haven't drank a bubble tea in months-I promised I would only drink when he was around. At least they're where they want to be."

"I want to know whether they're hurting Tao like they hurt us. I took everything for him, but he's alone now. Oh Luhan, you don't know how much sleep I've lost over Tao. I want to kill myself for not bringing him with me. Not bringing Exo. It's all my fault."

He kept silent for a while. "We're still one. You know, Hun says that they're doing okay. We'll meet them. You know?"

"I almost wish I was back. But we're going to do our best, yea?"

He nodded, and took his hand. "Why did you skip the iQiYi awards? I was waiting for you!"

"Because it wasn't my style."

"Then what is your style?!"

He gave Kris a light slap, but his heart was lighter. He had longed to hear his hyung's voice, and he had heard it.

"Luhan!"

"Kris!"

Their managers called for them, and pulled them away. "Keep in touch!" Luhan called, but Kris was being dragged away, out of his reach.

"Kris!"

He was getting panicky, but he hadn't seen him long enough. There was so much more to talk about, but here they were, being separated.

As he craned his neck back one last time, he saw Kris mouthing something before he disappeared.

"We are one. You know where to find me."

He smiled. They would meet up again. Soon.

~~~

A/N: I know, I know, horribly short and messy update 3 I just wrote this in a hurry (I have a Social Studies assignment and a bunch of A Math questions all due help) because, Kris and Luhan met! Just oh my god, I couldn't help spazzing and gasping when a friend told me about their meeting. They almost met at iQiYi last year, but Kris cancelled, eleventh minute ugh. Whateverrrr, they've met (I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M SO HYPED UP TEEHEE) And @The_Squirrel, I'm sorry for dragging so long. My requests are at least four months due and gosh, I really want to kill myself. I hope y'all understand, both my maths are killing the heck out of me. Apologies for the long note, but oh, it feels nice to be writing after so long. Vote and comment~

-Venus the Ecstatic (I CAN THINK OF A NAME, PRAISE THE SKIES)