#18 Xiumin-Punishment

Dedicated to Kaye12babyboo who requested this:)

Note: This is NOT for innocent kids. I lost my innocence writing this, on account of research. Credits to anonymous, my friend who pulled me into the dark side and explained all terms. Ahem ahem.-.

Enjoy~:)

★★★

Zhey POV

6 years as friends, 4 years as lovers and 3 years as a married couple. Time flew by so fast, and I couldn't believe that I've been married to Xiumin for almost three years. We'd decided to keep it simple and agreed that there would be no fancy dinner at a swanky restaurant.

I grabbed my phone as I headed out with Xiumin. We walked to Garden Cafe, where we first met. I noticed that Baekhyun had sent me a selca of himself pouting. ____, when will we meet again? It's been two weeks since you talked to Exo. Have you forgotten us? :(( Aww, Baek was just so cute. Arrasso, I'll visit you sometime soon! Don't look so sad! Oppa, smile! I texted back as Xiumin ordered our food. "____," he called. "Hmmm?" I asked, waiting for Baekhyun to reply. "I want to tell you that-" " Ahh, he replied!" I yelled excitedly.

I began tapping out a reply excitedly to Baekhyun. "Who replied? " Xiumin asked. "Baekhyun oppa," I muttered.

Xiumin POV

Why is ____ ignoring me and taking note of Baekhyun? After all, it's our anniversary but she's just giggling at her phone. Is she having an affair with Baekhyun? Jealousy raged through me as I glared at her. Oh, I was so going to punish her later. She was in it.

The food came and we began eating, albeit in silence. _____ was glued to her phone, grinning foolishly. What could he be saying to make her giggle like that? I called for the bill angrily and paid it before tugging _____ 's arm and dragging her home.

Zhey POV

Why was Xiumin so mad? He practically hauled off my whole arm. "Xiu? Why are you like that?" I gasp, stumbling as I try to keep up with him. He doesn't say anything for a while, and I was about to repeat my question when he suddenly bursts out. "Because you were on your phone the whole time, talking to BAEKHYUN and ignoring me, your husband!" he yells, shoving the door open.

I gawk at him. That was why he was so worked up. Because he was jealous. "I'm so-" My apology was cut off as Xiumin crashed his mouth on mine, his arms snaking around my waist. I kiss him bag and moan as he bites on my lower lip. Our tongues entwine and our hands are crawling everywhere. He squeezes my bum and I gasp softly in his mouth, before grinding against him.

As I make contact with him, I can feel the tent growing inside him. "So you want to be naughty? Two can play at that game too," he whispers, his hair dishevelled from our activity. I feel my knees go weak as he traces the outline of my underwear, before slipping his hand up my thigh and tickling me softly. I feel myself growing wet, craving his delicate touch. I wrap my legs around Xiumin's waist as he lifts me up, straddling him. He carries me to our bedroom and throws me on the bed kissing me. His kisses go lower, down my jaw and to my neck. I moan as he trails kisses on my neck, and yelp as he bites on my collarbone, sucking hard. "Xiu-xiumin," I gasp, my heart pumping wildly, while looking at him. He doesn't reply and rips off my dress, pinning me on the bed. I slip into ecstasy as he begins massaging my mounds, before tracing circles with his tongue. His sharp tongue sent me in spirals of delight and my hands began tugging his shirt feverishly. He holds my hands and helps pull of his shirt. I trace my fingers down his body, stopping to squeeze his crotch through his jeans. I smirk as he moans, pulling off jis jeans. I wanted it so bad, and J wanted it now.

Xiumin began trailing kisses, in between my mounds, down my navel, stopping near my pantyline. He blows teasingly and I grab his hair, restraining myself. He hooked his thumbs in my waistband and ripped it off, throwing it with the things on the floor. He rubbed his finger over my clit, and I felt myself growing wet. "You're dripping for me huh?" he smirked, before inserting a finger into my hole. I moaned as I felt his finger wiggle about, hitting my walls.

He drew his finger out and pulled of his boxers. I stared at his dick as it sprang out. It was large, and there was a drop of pre-cum on the tip. He aligned his tip at my entrance and thrusted in. I arched my hips, pulling him closer to me. "Ugh, you're so big, Xiumin," I groaned, pulling his mouth to mine. He kissed me back passionately, his finger stroking my hips. He began thrusting harder and deeper, and I clutched on to his back.

I felt my walls tighten around him as he hit my g-spot. "I'm going to come, " I moaned. "So am I, babe," whispered Xiumin. I felts my walls tumble, and writhed in pleasure as Xiumin's hot juices filled me up. He flopped down, and I hugged him closer. "That, was your punishment for ignoring me," he murmured as I nuzzled my face in his neck. "Then I'd like more punishment," I whispered, smiling before falling asleep.

~~~

A/N: That, was dirty. In my eyes at least. Zhey, I hoped you liked it:) because it's my first time writing smut. I know I disappointed you, annonymous. And if you're reading this, HQ, don't laugh. I know I'm inferior to ya:/ Well, anyways, I hope you guys will like my series. Suho imagine next, and @deltia's request after that. Bye! Stay happy! Vote and comment!

-Venus the un-innocent:)