#52 Chanyeol-Trapped

Dedicated to Btskiran who requested this;) That's right, Creepers all the way! Cheerios~

★★★

I slippped and slid to my locker. It was a miracle I hadn't fallen down yet, because I wasn't awake. I wasn't even half awake.

Vaguely, you could say I was a quarter awake. Or a sixth. I slumped against my locker, and something brushed against my cheek.

With my eyes three quarters shut, I groped around for the mysterious object.

And when I opened my hand, I saw a yellow post-it note.

I squinted at the words that were sprawled across the paper.

Hey there, Kiran~

It's me:DD Meet me in the music room #5 at 3 today;) Don't tell anybody, it's a secret between us Ü

XOXO,

Me c:

My eyes weren't three quarters shut now. They were three quarters open now (it wasn't four quarters, but there was a 200% improvement from before). It wasn't exactly normal for me to get such a note, because I was something like a social outcast in the school. While everyone here was an inheritor of wealth and successful businesses, I was an inheritor of poverty. It didn't bother me too much, but it seemed to bother all the snobs here.

I shoved the note into my bag and headed off to class.

-

A pair of eyes watched the figure sauntering down the hall, and it's mouth twisted up in a big smile.

-

When the bell rang, I contemplated whether to go or not. For all I knew, it could be from a pedophile. Or a murderer. Or a kidnapper.

I read the lines again.

'Don't tell anybody, it's a secret between us.'

Why was there a need to keep it a secret? Fishy. There was a whiff of danger to it, and I made my choice.

I would go.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed to the library to wait for three to come.

-

The pair of eyes stared at the figure, now sauntering to the library. It smiled, this time, even wider.

-

At 2:55pm, I shut my book and stuck it in my bag. I bowed to the librarian, and headed out of the glass doors.

The hallways were silent. Everybody had long gone home, and there was an unnatural chill in the air.

I could still turn back now, but curiousity carried my legs towards music room #5.

-

The pair of eye stared at the figure stepping towards music room #5. It smiled for the third time, and followed it.

-

The music room was dark, and I stared at it. Maybe I was supposed to meet the Mysterious Note Bearer outside?

But the note said 'meet me in music room #5'. I grabbed hold of the door knob, and pushed.

-

The pair of eyes stared at the figure that pushed the door. The smile become a sardonic smirk, and it stepped forward.

-

I looked around the large and silent room. There was nobody.

It was a trick. I had been stood up. I needed to eacape before things became worse. The darkness was ominous, and my heart beat loudly.